✨ Chapter 14 ✨

This one is full of romance 😝 so enjoy rianshians!!!

Their eyelock broke as they listened the horn of a vehicle. They noticed their position. Vansh made Ridhima stand on her feet.

Kehte hai khuda na
Iss jahan mein
Kisi na kisi ke liye
Hai banaya har kisi ko

"Ri..Ridhima I guess we should go!" Vansh said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure."

They both went and settled themselves on the seats. After sometime the reached the mansion.

Vansh parked the car and came out. He opened Ridhima's side also..

"Come Ridhima I will show you your room." Vansh said and Ridhima nodded.

They both were fully wet. All thanks to their eyelock in the rain. As they were about to proceed they came across a letter. Vansh looked at Ridhima who was also confused. So he picked up the letter.

"Vansh, the upper rooms are dusty so Ridhima can't stay here. Rest of the rooms are reserved by others so kindly manage with Ridhima in one room.
~Your dad "

Tera Milna hai uss rab ka ishara
Mano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye...

Vansh sighed and looked at Ridhima.

"Come Ridhima. Let's go to my and soon to be our room." Ridhima smiled and they both started proceeding towards their room. Vansh still wondering how all the rooms are dusty in such a big mansion? But then too he pushed that thought aside..

They both went to his room. And vansh switched on the lights. Just then he saw Ridhima.

"Ridhima you are all wet!" Vansh said while Ridhima saw now he is all wet.

"Umm I don't have anything now... Do one thing you can wear my shirt" vansh said and Ridhima looked at him wide eyed."arey you can change in the morning till then your dress will also be dried." Vansh said and Ridhima nodded understanding.

Vansh passed one of his shirt to her. Ridhima hesitantly took it and went to the washroom.

Ridhima came out from the washroom. She looked here and there innocently and saw vansh wasn't there. She started to come ahead looking here and there.

Just then she bumped into a wall. Wait wait it isn't a wall! Wait wait! It isn't the time to think whether it's a wall or anything else, she is about to fall!!!

Kuch to hai tujhse rabta
Kaise hum Jane humme kya pata...

She held a thing immediately that came in her hand fortunately she got it... She opened her eyes and saw what she caught was none other than vansh hand!!

After a good 5 minutes eyelock both came back to reality.

Vansh pulled Ridhima up. Due to the sudden force Ridhima's hands rested on his shoulders. While his hands on her waist.

"Sorry." Vansh said and removed his hands from her waist while Ridhima from his shoulder.

Ridhima smiled and was about to go but slipped due to the water on the floor. Again vansh held her!

Kuch to hai tujhse rabta
Kaise hum jane
Hume kya pata..

Vansh sighed and picked her on his arms. He settled her on bed.

"Achii!!!" Vansh sneezed and Ridhima laughed.

"What's there to laugh?" Vansh asked being irritated.