✨ Chapter 32 ✨

"Get the hell out from here!!" Ridhima heard vansh's shout as she knocked on the study room's door.

"Vansh..." She said but no reply came from inside. She gulped and slowly she opened the door knob and to her surprise the door was already open. Vansh didn't close it as he was way too angry to notice it and he knew that no-one will come to see him but seems like he was wrong...

"Just go Ridhima.. " Vansh whispered but Ridhima kept walking. He was standing while staring outside the huge glass window through which the garden can be seen.

"V.. Vansh.. " Ridhima called him softly but she gasped when all of a sudden vansh pinned her to the nearest wall. She took a shaky breathe and looked at him. He was looking way too dangerous.

"I. Said. Go." He said gritting his teeth making Riddhima shiver in fear.

"Have your foo- ah!" A shout escaped her mouth as all of a sudden vansh held her small waist and pinned her to the nearest wall. He was now standing so close to her that she can smell alcohol from his mouth.

"Why don't you understand? I said you to leave!" Riddhima slowly looked up and saw him glaring at her. She just gulped but then smiled.

"Why are you smiling now?" He asked pissed off.

"You want me to leave?" She asked once again making him tch in irritation.

"How many times I have to say that!?" He said again but he was really loosing his cool seeing Riddhima smiling.

"But how can I leave?" Riddhima said innocently and looked down. Confused, vansh followed her gaze as his cheeks got a little red. His hands were on her bare waist as she was wearing a kurti which was having a cut in middle. He quickly left her waist and turned around and again sat on the chair. She sighed and walked to him for a last time.

"Okay fine, I am going." Riddhima whispered. She was about to go when she felt something holding her. She looked back and saw Vansh holding the hem of her kurti.

"Don't go... Please..." He whispered barely audible to Riddhima. She took two small steps when vansh catched her wrist amd hugged her waist. Hesitantly, Riddhima kept her hand on his hair and started ruffling it slowly. After few moments he finally stopped.

"Why does noone love me?" He whispered slowly. "Sh, it's not like that Vansh.." she said but he didn't reply her. She just looked at him and saw he was closing his eyes. 

"VANSH dont cry ok? its not like noone loves you. You are worth more..." Riddhima whispered but vansh was just hugging her waist, not letting her go.

"I dont know anything, just dont leave me..." Vansh whispered again unconsciously, hugging her waist even more tightly then before.

" ok just calm down i am not going anywhere. I am right here..." Riddhima started whispering some sweet words to him making him calm.

"Vansh..." she called out softly while he just hummed in response.

"common lets go to your room. i will bring the breakfast there only." at this vansh immediately detached himself from her.

"no i have to go to office. sorry for taking your time, you can go to your college." vansh said standing up and straightening his tie.

"it wont tale much time. the plate is already there. After that you can go to your office to complete your work.

"fine..." vansh murmured seeing her acting stubborn.

"from when did the great VANSH RAI SINGHANIA started listening to someone other than his mom?" his sub consciousness mocked him.

"ah! just shut the fuck up!" vansh shouted back at his sub consciousness.

"but why-"

"vansh common lets go." the little fight between vansh and his sub consciousness got broke by ridhima.

***

"here, have this." ridhima passed vansh his plate as they entered his room and he sat on the big sofa present their comfortably.

"did you had?" vansh asked all of a sudden while ridhima looked at him confused.

"huh?" ridhima said confused while vansh took a deep sigh.

"breakfast!" he said pointing at his plate as ridhima's mouth got formed in a 'O' shape.

"yeah yeah! i had it naa!" ridhima said smiling but vansh just 'tch'

"as far as I remember, when i got up you havnt even eaten half of it and u came in my office. so may i kow when u had it?" vansh asked raising his eyebrown while she just looked down.

"god! he is so damn obervant, how am i going to spend my WHOLE LIFE with him?" ridhima thought in her mind not realising she just said whole life forgetting about the deal.

"where are u lost? i have been calling u since the last 2 minutes." vansh said making ridhima come out of her land.

"anyways common have this." he said pointing at his place while ridhima looked at him wide eyed.

" what? dont look at me ike that. its not like am gonna kill u or anything." vansh said shrugging while ridhima chuckled.

" common have it you also have college. i will drop you."

"but you have work right?"

"no worries, i can do after leaving you."

"is he bipolar or what? few moments ago he was declining breakfast saying that he will be late for office and now he is saying that he will leave me..." Riddhima thought looking at vansh weirdly. Vansh raised an eyebrow when he saw her looking at him but she just nodded in a no and shrugged.

"common lets go!!" Vansh said and ridhima nodded.

****

"can you please not go inside? Already there are many rumours." Ridhima said softly fiddling with her  fingers.

"sure. and also they are not rumour though, WE ARE ACTUALLY GETTING MARRIED..." Vansh said stopping the car as they reached the school.

"umm yeah, hope everything will be ok after MARRIAGE..." Ridhima said before openng the door and coming out.

"bye, hope you will have a great day." she said softly smiling at him.

"bye and wish you the same." he said as ridhima made her way to the college entrance. vansh stared at her for few seconds but then sighed and drove away. as soon as he went, ridhima turned back and seeing him already gone she too sighed and walked away.

•••

That's it!! Anyways, i have published a new story do check it out too!! I have 4 days holidays now so i will try to update soon...

Happy mahavair jayanti everyone!
Prous to be a Jainism ❤️