✨ Chapter 25 ✨

The next morning arrived as all came in the dining table after getting ready.

Ajay looked at Ridhima and Vansh who were looking down fidgeting with their fingers. He sighed knowing the are not going to initiate a conservation.

"have you both thought about it.? " Ajay said looking at them.

"what's your decision? " Ajay asked. Ridhima and Vansh eyes met for a second but they both averted their gaze from each other.

"I am ready... " they both said at the same time and looked at each other shocked but as usual they both looked away.

"that's great. Angre made everything ready afterall it's their wedding... " Ajay said and smiled while Angre to smiled at him.

"Okay then. You both will be going to shopping today." Ajay said and RiAnsh looked at him wide eyed.

"What's the need of this dad? I am vr. Just one order and dresses will be present here." Vansh said rolling his eyes.

"Vansh! It's your wedding. You both are going for shopping today evening. No argument over it." Vansh sighed knowing his father's stubborn nature.

"And yeah. Vansh, today you won't go to office." Vansh was about to say something but before he can, he was already shut down by Ajay. "You are getting married. It's important for you both to spend some time with each other. It's the matter of life time. I and angre will manage everything in office." Ajay said and vansh nodded. He was behaving as if he don't want to but he himself don't know why he want to spend time with her.

Angre and Ajay left from there (not to drag this) and now only RiAnsh were left with each other.

They both looked at each other and then averted their gaze. Now slowly they both were loosing their patience.

"Can we talk?" They both said together and in embarrassment again took their hand back.

"Umm let's go to the garden and talk." Ridhima said as vansh nodded. They both went out from the mansion and went in the garden.

•••

They both sat on the bench present in the middle of the garden.

"Ridhima... I know you are also doing this because of papa... But i seriously DONT HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR YOU..." Vansh said to her but seemed like he was making himself understand that he don't have any feelings for her. Unknowingly, this hurted Ridhima.

"I know vansh, you don't need to say this again and again." Ridhima said and smiled.

"Maybe we can't have a husband wife relationship but we can still be friends." Vansh said and looked at her not knowing she will agree or not.

"I know... Waise bhi friendship is necessary in every relationship ship." Ridhima said and looked at him.

Their eyes got locked with each other as if trying to read their soul.. their pain which they are carrying in their heart.. but their sweet moment was disturbed by Ridhima's phone ring. They both averted their gaze while Ridhima picked up the phone.

"What...!?" Only one word came out of Ridhima's mouth hearing what the other side said. "But why-" she can't continue more as the phone was already cut down.

"What happened?" Vansh asked seeing her expressions.

"AC.. Actually the cafe owner removed me from my job. " Ridhima said trying to control her tears.

"it's alright Ridhima. You don't need to work.you are going to be my wife and it's my responsibility now. " vansh said trying to console her thinking that she will agree to him.

"no vansh. I am going to marry you it's okay. But I want to be independent not to be dependent on someone's money. I am independent from the very beginning and I want to continue that only. I will search for a job. " Ridhima said telling her pov to him while vansh looked at her. Indeed, she is unique from everyone.

"I know Ridhima you don't like taking anyone's support but see now you need to focus on your studies. I am going to be your husband and  but if you think dad as your father then it's his responsibility too to take care of his daughter." Vansh said trying to make her agree.

"but how can I.. I mean.. " Ridhima didn't know whether to agree or not.

"confused I see... But Ridhima please we are not doing anything favour on you. If you think me as your friend and dad as your father then agree to this." Vansh said but still inside he wanted to replace that friend word to husband.

"OK fine.. " Ridhima breathed while vansh immediately hugged her making her shriek due to the sudden movement. Hesitant, she too hugged him back. She herself didn't know why but she wanted to stay in his arms which was providing her comfort.

"ahem ahem. " they both parties away when they heard a fake cough and looked up only to find Ajay who was smiling at them.

"you both were so lost in each other. Anyways, go get ready afterall you both will be going for shopping." Ajay said and they both nodded.

Passing a smile to him they both went from there while Ajay smiled looking at their retreating figure and prayed to God that they continue their relation like this.

•••

Target isn't completed which is 300+ in every chapters but anyways here u go!

Some words for riansh hug ❤️

Hope u all enjoyed! Bye take care love u all 💞

Target: 320+ votes