✨ Chapter 28 ✨

Vansh was tiptoeing in his bed. Ajay have already told him not to come to the office and angre is handling everything while on the other side today is Sunday so Ridhima is also in her room getting bored.

"should i go to her?" vansh thought. He wants to see her but his mind is not ready to accept this. That's why he layed in the bed to sleep but sleep is far away from his eyes. Everytime he is closing his eyes HER smiling face comes in front of his eyes. He sighed in defeat.

"I want to see her but how?" vansh immediately sat straight in the bed and started thinking.

"well I am her soon to be husband so I can go but no... I won't let her think that I am falling for her.. Umm yeah! I can tell her that I am free so now I can teach her. This way I will be able to see her, spend some time with her and she will also not doubt me. " Vansh happily chirped and smiled as if a child gets his favourite chocolate.

•••

"Come in..." Vansh heard her sweet voice as he knocked on the door.

"Vansh you? Hi!" Ridhima said sitting on the bed smiling at him. She was wearing a soft comfortable dress.

"Um yeah! Actually now I was free so I thought why not to teach you." Vansh smiled and took a seat beside her.

"Yeah actually that will be great! Am also free.." soon, they both started working together. Vansh was teaching Ridhima while Ridhima was curiously listening to him all the time.

"Ridhima, so... I have something to talk about. Can we come to my room?" Vansh asked a little uncertain. Ridhima didn't know anything but she just nodded.

"Yeah sure!" They both went to his room while vansh closed the door behind swiftly.

"Ridhima we both are going to get married with each other... So I guess it's important to know about our feelings for each other.. our past..." Vansh said and say on the couch while Ridhima beside her.

"VA..vansh why all of a sudden you are asking all this things?" Ridhima asked smiling nervously.

"Ridhima see I don't know why.. but i like being around you! I am trusting you don't break my trust." Vansh said while his pitch got lower with every word he spoke. He hesitantly kept his hand in hers.

"I won't vansh. Try it once." Ridhima smiled and kept her hand in his.

"You know, my mom was the one whom i loved the most. But unfortunately she passed away... That time I wanted someone to be beside me but the destiny always have something unique planned. DAD married ANUPRIYA thinking that she will give me motherly love and got busy in his works. But i never got someone who will listen to me.. she was all busy enjoying the luxuries while Kabir used to laugh at me saying I can't get anyone's love.." he slowly started opening his heart out. Tears were flowing from both of their eyes. For him, he didn't know after how much time he is crying. For her, she was seeing another one who was carving for LOVE just like she is...

"Everyone says that I am emotionless! Heartless! Am I that bad Ridhima? Don't i deserve love?" He stopped and looked at her. She just hugged him while he clinged more close to her.

"You do vansh... But you know the world only sees the outer us... Noone knows the pain they are carrying in their heart! I know how it feels when you don't have anyone with you to share your pain!" Vansh broke the hug after crying for sometime.

"Anyways tell me about yourself " vansh said sitting while aparting himself half heartedly from her.

"You know.. i was a happy go lucky girl, with my parents. They loved me and i loved them. Life was going all like a fairy tale from me but like every fairy tale have some problems mine have too! In the car when I was going with my parents all of a sudden..." Ridhima stopped and took a deep breathe. Vansh got close to her and squeezed her hand.

"Papa started panicking.. i didn't know anything but i just hugged my mother tightly in fear.. that day! 26 JUNE i can never forget! My mumma threw me out from the window and infront of my eyes they died!!" Covering her mouth from her hands, Ridhima cried as the scene played infront of her...

"CHACHU brought me home but he never gave me the love he gave to Meera di. After all she is her own daughter! I always looked at them when he brought her toys and new dresses on the other hand i was forced by chachi to the all works. Meera di always used to taunt me that I am a bad omen who is good for nothing that's why my parents left me.. i had no one to share all this with! I cried for hours but noone to wipe my tears... I felt alone.." vansh immediately took her in a hug.

"You know i never want to marry because i don't want to be weak. Love makes a person weak which i can't afford. I can't fall in love! It's just a time pass..." Vansh said chuckling lightly.

"True love do exist.. when you will fall in love you will understand." Ridhima smiled softly at him.

"Have you ever been in love?" He asked all of a sudden as she gazed at him.

"No.. nor i want to... I am afraid! Everyone i loved left me all alone in this world.. now i am done! This heart can't accept more of it. It's better than never being in love.." Ridhima said chuckling sadly..

"Wait! 26 JUNE?" Vansh repeated while looking at her as she nodded.

"That cliff! In xyz place..." Ridhima broke the hug and looked at him confused.

•••

Precap:
"Why are you crying?"
"They will be fine na?"
"Dad there was a girl!"
"They are with God..."

•••

Target : 320+ votes!

Huff! Btw did you all check hellys new video? She is looking so cutee! Sharing the link below!

I know Target isnt completed but let's celebrate 9K+ votes ❤️

My exams just ended today and I will be going on a vacation from 20 though I will be taking my tablet with Me, i donno if i will be able to update or not. So if the target will be completed i will be updating this story on my birthday on 1st April.

This time I won't update until and unless the target is completed.