✨ Chapter 26 ✨

Ridhima went to her room and looked at the clothes. Today was a little cold so she thought to wear full sleeves. She took a dress and went from there. After changing, she took her handbag too.

After getting ready she quickly glanced at herself. Applying a little cream with kajal and a little bit of lip gloss, she was all ready. Smiling at herself she immediately went to vansh's room.

"Come in." She heard vansh say as she knocked on the door.

As soon as she came in his view he can't help but praise her beauty. She was looking beautiful in her dress while Ridhima blushed noticing his gaze.

Ridhima fake coughed and moved her hands in front of his eyes making him come back to reality.

Realising what he said doing his cheecks turned a little red in embarrassment. Girls are the one who checks his out but now... He is the one who is checking her out.

"are you ready? Can we go now? " Ridhima asked him softly after coming back to normal. Vansh smiled and nodded.

They both made their way to the car. Ridhima saw the car, it was one of the expensive ones and why not? He is mafia king along with business tycoon. They sat in the car and made their way to the mall.

"Vansh. Have you gone to shopping before?" Ridhima asked not wanting to continue the silence.

"sometimes." vansh said his attention still on the road. "with my mom. " vansh said after few seconds while Ridhima can sense the softness in his voice on the mention of his mother. But still she didn't ask his anything else about it.

"I thought you will ask about her, but you didn't. " vansh said and looked at her but immediately again started looking ahead.

"I won't. I agree I am going to be your wife but it's okay. When you will be free with me, you will yourself tell about it to me. I also haven't told you about my parents but you never asked about them. Just like you respect my emotions, I respect yours. " Ridhima said and smiled while her words caused a smile on his face too.

"OK OK now don't say all this things I don't want to become emotional now. " Ridhima chuckled hearing this. "so here the mall is let's go. " Vansh parked the car and looked at Ridhima.

"wait. " he said and hurriedly got down the car.

Going to the other side he opened the car for Ridhima and extended his hand.

"you don't need to-" "common sweetheart you are going to be my soon to be wife so it's my responsibility. " Vansh said and smiled while Ridhima's cheecks turned red hearing sweetheart from him.

He extended his hand to her while she kept her small hands on his big ones.

"hmm so where to go? " vansh asked Ridhima.

"We came here for shopping so obviously to shop na!" Ridhima said to vansh while he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay so let's go." They both entered the elevator while vansh pressed the 5th button.

"Hey! That's only for VIPs why are we going there?" Ridhima asked him as soon as he pressed the button.

"Sweetheart if you forgot then let me remind you I am vr what do you think? I will go to the floor where all people are shopping?" Vansh said and chuckled.

(I was missing sweetheart in this story 😆)

"Whatever!" Ridhima said and started to wait for the lift to stop.

The lift stopped and they both started walking towards the shop. Ridhima was just looking here and there, the place looked so beautiful...

"Sweetheart this way!" Vansh said and held Ridhima as if she is a child and will get lost.

"Hey am i a child who will get lost?" Ridhima said pouting.

"No you aren't a kid but you behave like a kid." Vansh looked at Ridhima who was pouting and chuckled. "You are cute." Vansh said and pinched her nose.

"Hey we are in public!" Ridhima said and slapped his hand.

"Means I can do it in private?" Vansh said while ridhima's whole face turned red.

"Shut up! Let's go." Ridhima said and started walking trying to avoid him.

Keyword: trying

"You didn't answer!" Vansh said again but to ridhima's good luck they are now standing infront of the shop.

As they reached the entrance one of the girl came running towards them. She was wearing a short dress which was barely covering her body.

"What would you like to see sir..." The female staff said and bit her lips seductively.

"We want to see some dress." Vansh said and didn't bother to look at her.

"Anything else sir.." the staff came closer to him. Ridhima was just standing there.

"Hey please come here once." Other staff told to the one who was trying to seduce vansh.

"Wait for a minute." She said and again looked at vansh. The staff gulped looking at vansh as she knew who he is and he won't bother to kill her while vansh smirked looking at her.

The staff came and almost dragged her with herself.

"Hey why did you dragged me?" The girl said and took her hand out of her hold.

"Shut up! Do you even know who he is? He is the mafia king! He won't bother to kill you." The staff said while she shuddered in fear and immediately left.

"What happened to her? She was trying to seduce you and all of a sudden she ran." Ridhima said and looked at her confusingly. Little did she know the truth...

"Umm leave it na sweetheart. Let her go and also she was so annoying! Let's go." Vansh said while Ridhima giggled. Vansh looked at her retreating figure and smirked as he saw her looking at him with fear but seeing that he is looking at her she ran more fastly.

"Lets go!" Ridhima pulled his hand while he looked back at her and nodded smiling.

•••

P

recap: (after a long time ☠️): YOU ARE ONLY MINE VANSH...

Okay! So I have my exams from 28th and we will have board exams this time in 8tu class Schools is gonna reopen! So updated may get delayed really sorry! Am posting it even after the target isn't completed! I guess studies are more important ❣️

Bubye! Take care!

Check out my two collab accounts KhanuxNandu nd SoulieSisters and also my new story "RAABTA|| We were written in the stars"

Love ya all !

Inline comments tapka Dena! Taking a break from writing ❤️

Khanak ✨