✨ Chapter 21 ✨

RiAnsh came and sat on the lavish chairs. They both are sitting beside each other. Serving themselves food they both started having it in utter silence.

"Vansh, Ridhima i want you both to be in the hall as i have something important to talk about." Ajay said breaking the silence.

"Papa... Wo.. i have to go to college now." Ridhima said and looked down.

"So what? Can't you skip your college for once? Waise bhi Ridhima, you are going to get married. Enough of your studying now you should leave it and focus on your laws."

Chanchal said coming between in the conversation rolling her eyes. But this sentence was enough to make them angry. Vansh and Ajay both were about to say something only to be cut off by RIDHIMA....

"Enough chachi. I am hearing all this from meera di and you from a long time. I am being nice and not saying anything to both of you doesn't mean that you will take advantage of it and say me sl*ts and all. I was quiet only because after my parents died you have kept me in your house. But enough is enough..!! For your kind information i work in a cafe so that i can pay my college dues and also if it gets less i have always managed it up with the scholarships i got. I never.. i repeat i never ever took money from chachu for it. And the thing about being in your house?? I always work there. From making food to cleaning the house i do every single work and in return you all just let me stay in my room and about food? In the morning i have it in my college, at evening in my cafe which is enough for me. About studies? Your daughter don't study that doesn't mean that i will not study too. I want to be independent and I WILL STUDY. If papa and vansh don't have any problem then why do you have it?"

Ridhima said in a single breathe. She is bearing all this but for god's sake she too have a heart which gets hurt..!! She never took a stand for herself but enough is enough! It's time to take a stand.

"Oh! So now you will answer us back bitch."

Meera said looking at her disgustingly and stood up. She was about to slap her but one hand caught her hand which is of VANSH...

"You are a bitch not her..!! How can a devil understand an angel? For your kind information she is going to be Mrs Ridhima vansh rai Singhania so respect her."

Vansh threw her hand angrily and taking out a handkerchief he wiped his hand as if his hand got dirty on touching her which made meera feel low.

"You can't disrespect my daughter like this Mr Rai Singhania." Rudra said who was till now listening to them.

"Then where was your so called lecture when your wife and daughter humiliated her by saying her orphan and all?" Vansh said angrily which was enough to make him shut his mouth.

"It's enough now. You all are going to your house that's it." Ajay declared as he noticed that the matter can grow more big.

"You cant do this. We are her family." Chanchal again said changing her colour like a chameleon.

"where was your this love when you and your daughter were cursing her? You know what Mrs mehra? You should be grateful that I am not doing anything to your husband after he took this much huge amount from us and didn't returned as yet otherwise you all know what power I have and what I can do. " Ajay said pointing out the fact while rudra looked down. Well he said true. Right?

"so what if he wasn't able to return your money? In return we are giving Ridhima to you right? You were the one who gave us this proposal. Now you can't back off. " chanchal again said while looking at Ajay.

"who said that I am backing off from the proposal? My proposal was that of rudra will give ridhima's hand to me for my Vansh I will forget his payback. But I never..i repeat I never said that you all will be with me in my mansion when their marriage will take place. Did I?? " Ajay said giving them a reality check. That's when rudra remembered he really never told this...

"so I don't think now you have anything to say so please go out from my mansion or I will have to call my guards believe me it won't affect me but you all will be embarrassed. Oh! How will you all be, after listening this much you are still standing here..!! " Ajay said shrugging his shoulder and smirked while they all were embarrassed.

"ridhima.. YOUR family is getting humiliated like this and you are... You are not even saying anything? Just standing up and enjoying..." rudra looked at Ridhima while Ridhima looked at him shocked. If she say anything they have a problem, if she don't then too they have a problem. What's their problem..!!??

"When I say something then you all have problem. When I don't then too..!! So tell me what do you want me to do?" Ridhima asked frustratedly.

"You don't need to do anything Ridhima. And you all" Ajay stopped and looked at chanchal, meera and Rudra's direction. "This is my house. So please out." Ajay said showing his hand at the way of the main door.

Looking angrily at Ridhima for a last time they all started going from there not wanting to get embarrassed.

"I will be back Ridhima..." Meera whispered again looking at Ridhima, who was looking down, she went from there.

"I am getting late i will go to the college." Ridhima said and took her bag. She was about to go only to be stopped by vansh.

"Wait I will leave you." Vansh said picking up his car keys.

"I can manage. You don't need to bother.." Ridhima was about to say more but one glare was enough for her. Vansh smiled at her while she too passed him a small smile as they went from there not befor bidding bye to Ajay.

"Hope that you both will be together always..." Ajay whispered looking at them. Smiling, he too made his way to his office.

Hope you all enjoyed! Last both parts are having 227 votes but anyways it's okayy if you don't want to vote

Many of you want kabir to be present in RiAnsh wedding but no hungama and all! That's nearly impossible because kabbu ho aur hungama na ho? So i thought kabir will enter after RiAnsh marriage.

And RiAnsh will fall in love as they proceed through the marriage functions and all and in the wedding night they will confess it. What say? There are many stories in which riansh are besties then lovers it's becoming kind of must thing. Anyways, ir depends on how you all want it to be.

Enjoying the story?

• how was ridhu's back answer? I tried to keep it a little short...

• liked vansh and Ajay taking her side?

Bubyee! Take care!

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W