✨ Chapter 11 ✨

"First best is falling in love
Second best is being in love
Least best is falling out of love
But any of it is better than never having been in love."

Vansh was about to just then he got a call and the name reflects "Dad"

He smiled at Ridhima and took the phone. He kept it in speaker.

"Hello dad." Vansh said with no emotions Ridhima was confused why is he behaving like this?

"Yes vansh. You know what's the time?" Ajay said checking the big clock placed on the wall.

"Umm." Vansh didn't knew what to say infact ridhima too didn't knew. They were enjoying each other's company and didn't even bothered to check the time.

"Oh you don't it's okay. I know Ridhima is with you." Ajay said smiling. Finally, he was relieved that vansh is coming back to his old form and he is happy with his decision of getting him married to Ridhima.

"D..dad..wo.." words were not coming out of his mouth. He was stammering for the first time! Now ajay was literally laughing in his mind.

"It's alright I just wanted to say that it's already 11 so kindly both of you come to VR mansion only." Ajay said smiling.

"But uncle what about chacha,chachi and meera di?" Ridhima said hurriedly as she was worries for them.

"Don't worry beta they are already here. I want to talk something important with you all in morning. " Ajay said.

Ajay in mind: these innocence is the thing that makes you unique from others Ridhima. Your innocence, your kindness, your caring nature, your behaviour towards everyone. Everything about you is different. I just hope that vansh will change. Now I am sure I haven't made any wrong dicision by making vansh marry you. Maybe the way was wrong but my intention isn't wrong...

"Okay dad we will come." Vansh said breaking Ajay's thoughts.

"Ok bye." Ajay said and cut the call.

Vansh looked at Ridhima.

"Now you can yourself meet my family members tomorrow." Vansh said and Murmured "so called family members"

Vansh started to drive it was a silent drive. Vansh was stealing glances at Ridhima who was busy looking out.

"Vansh." Ridhima called him slowly.

"Hmm." Vansh hummed he looked at her and continued to drive.

"Are you always this boring?" Ridhima said looking at him.

"What? Then what should I do?" Vansh said rolling his eyes.

"Common yar enjoy your life!" Ridhima said ,excitement visible in her voice.

"It's already 11!" Vansh said pointing out.

"Fine come with me. And also who will know yar uncle said to come not to come early. There is a difference between both." Ridhima said smiling widely.

"Fine." Woh! For the first time someone was able to shut him , the great VR.. not bad.. is it?

"Yupsiee!!! Chalo now come out of the car." Ridhima said and Vansh stopped the car with a jerk.

"Are you even serious Ridhima?" Vansh said looking at her in disbelief.

"I mean there is only a few distance from here na then we will come back!" Ridhima said.

"Listen i am not coming." Vansh said throwing his hands in air.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee" Ridhima dragged the word. And made puppy eyes.

"Fine let's go!" Vansh said giving up..

"Yeah! I won!!" Ridhima said excitedly then looked at vansh who wasnt moving from his place.

"Come back to earth Mr Vansh Rai Singhania." Ridhima said moving her hand in a to and fro motion infront of his eyes.

He came back from his Ridhima land hearing her. He looked at her. And gave her a confused look. Ridhima slapped her forehead while he chuckled at her childishness.

"You are such a bhulakar! Your name should be umm bhulakar rai Singhania instead of vansh rai Singhania." Ridhima said and looked at vansh who was looking at her.

"No one has the audacity to talk like this with Vansh Rai Singhania." Vansh said in a strict tone .

He came deadly close to her. Ridhima gulped hard she was scared seeing him like this. She was scared what might happen! What will he do? Will he beat her? Will he bash her like her chachi and Meera di? Will he throw her out of the car in the middle of the road in the middle of night?

All the negative thoughts started coming infront of her eyes. How her chachi used to lock her in a dark room. Because of that only. She still have a fear of darkness...

She came out of her deadly thoughts as she felt a hot breathe on her face. She looked up only to find Vansh just infront of her!

"Va..vansh..I.."

Ridhima stammered not knowing what to saw she looked at Vansh with her big hazel brown eyes which contained innocence.... Her eyes had a lil fear all thanks to her past!

She isn't weak! Her past made her like this!

She just wants someone to make her come out if her trauma! Maybe that someone will never come! Or maybe have already came!

•••

What do you think? Are they in love? What will happen now? What will vansh do?

Are you all enjoying my story?

Few words about riansh bond.

If you have any suggestions then please drop it i will try to add it up.

I know Target isn't completed then too I updated!

No target!

Bye take care! Love you all 💟