Chapter 1 : The Meeting

Park Chanyeol, single, handsome, rich, and the most successful CEO in the business world despite being young at the age of 24 is also well known as the most ruthless and heartless mafia king not only in Korea but all over the world that will eliminate anyone who comes in his way.

PARK CORPORATION

As Park Chanyeol, enter his Building everybody bows with respect and fear. No one dares to look at him in the eyes or get on his way because if they do they'll lose not just his or her job but also their lives.

" Sehun, how's last night deal went?! Did you encounter any trouble?" Chanyeol ask Sehun, his CFO and his most trusted right hand man as they enter the elevator.

" Everything went smooth and the transaction has been done according to plan." Sehun reply

"Good! I don't want any problem at the moment that will cause any delay on our upcoming deals. The upcoming days will be busy for all of us." Chanyeol said.

As the elevator stop on the 60th floor Sehun step out to go to his office and Chanyeol step out on the top floor of the building that has his office. As soon as he step out his Secretary stand up and greet him.

"Good morning Mr. Park!" Im Yoona his secretary politely says and follow him to his office.

"What's my schedule for today Ms. Im?!" Chanyeol ask.

"You don't have any important meeting today Sir.The documents on your table just need your signatures and for your review." Yoona told her boss.

" Thank you Ms. I'm you may go." Chanyeol dismiss her. Yoona bow and go out of the office.

After 2 hours of reviewing his documents, Chanyeol received a message from Sehun, telling him that they'll have a get together with their friends after office hours is done

Sehun

Hyung, the guys are inviting us for a coffee later after work at M & D cafe. Are you free?

Chanyeol

Sure!. . .It's been a while since we all hang out together.

Sehun

Okay!. . .see you later!

Chanyeol put his phone back on his pocket and finish his works. After a long day of doing his work he closed his office and hop on the elevator to go on the parking lot and drive to the Cafe.

M & D Cafe

" Thank you for coming! Have a great day! " Baekhyun said as the customer leaves the cafe.

"How's school Baek?" Xiumin ask his friend.

"Same old, same old, hyung!" Baekhyuns reply.

"As always, he's still the top student at SNU!" Luhan said as he came near the two.

Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Luhan are friends and working together in the cafe. Luhan as the cashier, Xiumin as the Barista and Baekhyun as a waiter. Both Luhan and Xiumin are best friend and since diaper days and sharing an apartment while Baekhyun lives on his own renting a rooftop apartment 2 blocks away at the cafe.

As they get back their work, a group of greek gods enter the cafe and everyone can't help but admire them.

" Welcome to M & D cafe!. . .table for how many person sir? " Baekhyun ask with a smile at new customer who enters the cafe.

"Do you have a VIP table or private place? Sehun ask Baekhyun while looking at the cashier.

"Yes we do! Follow me please! " Baekhyun said and he turns around to lead them to their private area.

"May I take your order sirs?" Baekhyun politely ask the group of 6 handsome man.

They told him their orders and Baekhyun takes them down on his notepad without noticing the gaze of a pair of eyes that had been following him since he greet them.

"Would that be all? Please wait for a while and I'll back with your orders" Baekhyun said and bow before he leaves to get the order.

" He's cute and those ass are so damn thick! " Chanyeol said when Baekhyun leaves.

"My Luhan is way more cuter with those deer eyes." Sehun said.

"No one is cuter than my Xiumin with his Baozi cheeks!" Chen the troll of the group said.

"No one is more cuter than my panda especially when he is naked under me! " Kris, known as the city cold guy of the group retort.

"Shut up Kris! No one wants to know what you and your boyfriend do when you're alone! " Says Lay known as the sheep among the group.

"I don't know about ya all, but my baby Kyungsoo is the cutest human being in this world! " Says Jongin also known as Kai with a smile.

The group continue to bicker and argue until Baekhyun came back with their order and everyone immediately shut their mouth.

As Baekhyun is serving each and everyone their respective orders, Chanyeol can't take his eyes of the him as he do his job.

Once done serving, Baekhyun ask them " Is there anything else I can help you with sirs? "

"Can I have your name and number cutie?'" Ask the deep voice from Baekhyuns left side.

Baekhyun look at the person who owns that voice and can't help but blush and be shy. He think that he's a Greek god from Olympus with his Yoda like ears.

"My name is Byun Baekhyun sir and I'm sorry but I can't give you my number because I don't have a phone." Baekhyun politely said and bow.

As Baekhyun, left to do his job Chanyeol keeps on following him with his eyes.

"Byun Baekhyun what have you done to me? You'll be mine soon sweetie!" Chanyeol said in his mind