Chapter 45 : Where To Go?

hello sweeties!. . .thank you so much for your lovely messages and support!. . .I'm thankful and happy that you continue to support my stories!. . .This isn't the original story and title that I've posted last night!. . .I've made a few changes in it!. . .hope you like it. . .stay safe and god bless!

************************************

Baekhyun was enjoying his life as a wife and as a mother of his little angels. He learns a lot of things like cooking various dishes for his husband , studying and making baby foods for his angels, planting flowers on the garden, and many more. It's true that he wanted to work in the hospital however he can't miss the chance of seeing his little angels grow day by day. He always wanted to have  his own family. To have a happy family like he used to have. When he learns that he is a carrier, he promise himself that once he got the chance to have a family of his own. He will look and take care of his kids  personally.

One day, he gets bored and planned to visit his husband at his work and cooks his favorite dishes to have a surprise lunch with him. After preparing everything. He dress his little angels.

"Aren't you both look so handsome in your clothes. We're going to surprise daddy at his work place and have lunch with him. You re both excited right my little angels?" Baekhyun said as he talks and dress his little angels who keeps on waving their arms and kicking their little feet and giggles showing both their dimples as they listens to their mother's angelic voice as he talks.

After Baekhyun dress himself, he go back to his little angels room and put them on their car seats. He was so excited and he didn't notice that he left his phone on the bed in the nursery. He passed by the kitchen and put the lunch bag on his shoulder and carry the twins car seat in his car. He put both of them on the back seat and  make sure to tuck them in tightly. He turns on the radio and hum on each song.

When he arrived at the building, he park his car on his designated parking lot and the guards immediately went to his car to help him as he open the door. The guard carry the lunch bag as he gets the twins car seat. He took the lunch bag from the guard and carry it to his shoulers as he carry the car seats on each hands. Everyone who sees him pass by smiles and bow to him with respect. They all know who he is and doesn't want to be fired because they show him no respect. He smile at them as a greetings. The lobby receptionist  assist him and lead him to the elevator that is designated for the CEO. The receptionist press the button for him. When the door opens he thank her and she bow at him. The elevator operator shows him the same respect.

He arrived at the CEOs floor but he didn't she his husbands secretary on his table.

" I wonder where Yoona noona went. Maybe she's on a break or submitting documents to other department." Baekhyun ask himself because it's the first time that Yoona left her table and walks towards his husbands office. As he opens the door he was shocked at the scene he saw. Chanyeol was sitting by his chair and a sexy lady with prominent chest wearing a short dress pulling his necktie and they're about to kiss.

" Y - Yeollie?" Baekhyun says with teary eyes. Chanyeol immediately push the lady and runs towards him.

"It's not what you think baby! This isn't like that. " Chanyeol tries to explain and hold his beloved Donna's shoulders but Baekhyun step back.