Chapter 2 : Byun Baekhyun

Byun Baekhyun, a 19 year old orphan and scholar of Seoul National University taking up Medicine is the most popular kid in his university with his intelligence and beauty. He has a milky white skin, soft pouty cherry like lips, brown orbs that turns into crescent whenever he show his square box smile, black hair and most of all he has a thick ass to die for.

Baekhyun became an orphan at the age of 8 when his parents and older brother die in a car accident after dropping him of the school. He cried a lot knowing that he'll never see them again. After his parents death, his Aunt took care of him and raise him like he was her own child. They're happy and living a simple life until Cancer took her away from Baekhyun when he was at the age of 16, leaving him enough money to go to school. After the tragic passing of her aunt Baekhyun decided to study medicine to become a Doctor to save lives.

He enter Seoul National University through a Scholarship program that he university gives to the deserving student like him. He ace the entrance exam and had the highest score among all freshman since he was intelligent. He's take advance classes in meficine and at the age of 19, the youngest graduating student on his batch.

He works multiple part time job to support his studues and earn a living until he met Heechul the owner of M & D cafe who offer him a job as a full time waiter which he gladly acceptts.

Baekhyun, met and became friends with the employee of the cafe who he treat as his older brother. Xiumin 22, the Barista and Luhan 21, the cashier. They teach him what he has to do and help him out whenever they can.

Baekhyun, always tell them about his life at the university when he go to work after his classes are over.He tells them stories about his teachers and how he became friends with his classmates namely D.O, Tao, and Suho. Xiumin and Luhan, offer him to live with him but he refuse because he don't want to be a burden to others.

He lives 2 blocks away from the cafe and about 10 minutes ride to the university by the Bus.He's renting a rooftop studio apartment with a cheap rent. He doesn't own so many things in his home. He has a single bed, a microwave that he bought on a second hand store, a small refrigerator that the previous tenant left at his apartment, a corgi plushie that he has since he was a kid, and his medicine books.

He doesn't have the luxury of owning a laptop or a smart phone because his salary is enough to sustain his living and studies. If he have some extra money he brought books that he needs from the thrift shop bookstore near the university. If he needs to do some research he goes to the library or to internet cafes. Sometimes, he borrows Luhans laptop if he need to.

Baekhyun is the most popular student at SNU because he had both brain and beauty. Boys and Girls admire his unparallel beauty.He attracts attention wherever he goes. He became friends with his classmates Do Kyungsoo or D.O who always brings him food. Huang Zi Tao, the Chinese student with panda like eyes, he is good in martial arts and the tallest among them and Kim Jun Myeon or Suho the richest among them who always treat them or act as their mom.

Despite his popularity Baekhyun had a secret that only his friends know, that secret is he's still innocent in relationship and a virgin because his top priority is his studies and his job. His friends have boyfriend and always tell him to get one. He always told them that it is not in his priority at the moment because his main goal is to be a doctor.

He is a carrier and promise himself that he will give himself to the person that he will love and will accept him when the right person comes.