Chapter 41 : Intimate Wedding

The twins are already one month old and Baekhyun enjoys taking care of his angels. He experience and learn a lot of new things being a mother.He makes sure to look after their needs. His body move on its own when it's time for feeding, bathing, changing diapers, and putting his little angels to sleep. He love how adorable their cute little angels are. It's true that he lacks of sleeps because sometimes his angels would woke him up on wee hours for changing their diaper or feeding them but it doesn't matter to him. He also makes sures to take care of Chanyeols needs like preparing his meals, bath, and clothes that he'll wear to work. Yes it is tiring but he loves doing it.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol will celebrate their one year anniversary in two weeks. Baekhyun can't believe that he'll find someone like Chanyeol whose like a Greek god down from Olympus who has it all will choose someone like him a poor orphan to be his partner. He can't asked for anything more. Chanyeol has been a perfect partner and husband. He was pulled on his thought when Chanyeol called him.

" Hi, baby! How are you and my angels doing?" Chanyeol ask his beloved Donna.

" We are doing just fine my Yeollie. I've just put our little angels to sleep, although it's hard to put Baekyeol to sleep since he loves to sleep on your chest." Baekhyun tells his Yeollie pouting.

"It seems like Baekyeol loves me more than you baby!" Chanyeol chuckles as he tease his Donna, he's sure that his Donna is pouting.

"I won't argue on that one. He might look like me but seems like he's fond of you while Chanhyun is so clingy to me like his Daddy!" Baekhyun retorts

" I  can see that Chanhyun loves to clings to you like I do. My angels and me loves you so much that's why we clings to you so much!" Chanyeol said.

"And I love the three of you too. Have you eaten lunch already my Yeollie?" Don't skip meals and come home early. I'm going to cook dinner. We miss you already! " Baekhyun says