Chapter 72 : Partnership

hello sweeties! do you all miss me? I'm back! 😘😘😘😘

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Two days passed by and it was the day when Chanyeol will have a meeting with Kwon Boa. Chanyeol is nervous and anxious about this day. He knows that Boa will insist more on meeting his lovely wife now that the DNA results is out. He knows that he will insist that she is his mother and have the rights to see and get to know his son. His father told him that when he had a meeting with Boa, she told Mr. Park that she is willing to do partnership with them in exchange of letting Boa meet his son and introduce herself as his mother. Mr. Park told her that he can't decide on that matter and he'll let his son know for he is the one that will decide on that matter. Chanyeol only agrees that he will meet her when the DNA result is out and today is that day.

Chanyeol woke up first than his lovely wife. He looks at his beautiful wife's face who is sleeping like an angel inside his arms. Chanyeol raise his hands and caress his wife's beautiful face before he planted a soft kiss on his forehead and detached himself from him slowly making sure not to wake him up. He put the duvet up to his wifes neck and look at the baby monitor on his their bedside table to check on his little angels. When he saw that they're still sleeping, he step out of the bed with only his sweat pants on without bothering to put a top and goes down to the kitchen.He decided to cook breakfast for his family to take his mind off that meeting.

He decided to cook strawberry pancakes, fried rice, hotdog, bacon, ham, and egg. Chanyeol also make breakfast for his little angels, brew his own morning coffee and make strawberry milk shake for Baekhyun. Once he is done, he set everything on the dining table and clean up everything that he used. He was busy wiping the sink when two beautiful hands hug his waist from the back. Chanyeol smiles and stop what he is doing. He put the rug back by the counter near the sink and turn around to hug his little wife.

"Good morning baby!" Chanyeol says as he turn around to hug his little wife back and planted a kiss on his strawberry like lips.

"Good morning my Yeollie! I woke up without you by my side and I felt lonely!" Baekhyun says to his handsome husband and pout.

"I'm sorry baby! I woke up early today and decided to cook breakfast for us!" Chanyeol says to his little wife as he hug him and kiss his pout away!

"Why didn't you woke me up? I should be the one who should cook breakfast for us and not you! Don't you like my cooking anymore, my Yeollie?" Baekhyun says sadly to his husband.

"No, baby! I love your cooking and everything that you make for me! It's just that I don't want to disturb your sleep and I don't want you to get tired especially right now that your pregnant again with our little bean and that's the reason why I decided to cook for us!" Chanyeol says to his little wife as he leaves down again to kiss his strawberry like lips that he became addicted to. Baekhyun replies to his husbands kisses and put his hands on Chanyeols neck. Chanyeol put both his hands under his wifes peach like ass and carries his wife and put him over by the counter and stand in between his legs. He licks his lips and seek entrance and Baekhyun allowed him to delved his tongue inside his warm cavern. The kisses will become more heated when Chanyeol left his wife's mouth and kiss him over his soft milky neck. Baekhyun moans and hugs his husbands neck tighter.

"Hnnnnggggg! My Yeollie!" Baekhyun says as he hug his husband neck tighter when Chanyeol found his sweet spot.

"Shit! you're so damn addicted baby! I always crave for you!" Chanyeols says as he suck his wife's neck and painting it with his love bites. Chanyeol left hands hold his wifes little waist while his right hand went inside his wife's pajama top and play with his wife's right nipple. Baekhyun can't help but moan louder. Their make out session became hotter but was cut short and interrupted by little cries heard over the baby monitor by the kitchen which startled and separated the two.