Chapter 42 : Honeymoon (M)

After the wedding ceremony they all eat and take photos as a souvenir, they dance and open their wedding gifts from their family and friends. Haemi said that they will take the kids home with them so that the newly wed can have the night for themeselves. Baekhyun still can't believe that he is now married to his Yeollie and that He is now Park Baekhyun.

As they big their family and friends good bye, Baekhyun told his Yeollie that they can just spend the night at their own home rather than the hotel suite that Kai gifted them. Chanyeol grant his wife's wish and they went straight to their home.

Chanyeol carry his wife from the parking lot all the way to their home. As soon as he open the door. He kiss his Donna's lips hungrily. He have been waiting for this day to come where they can show each other their love. After the twins were born they never make love again. They do make out but they didn't go as far as that. He wanted Baekhyun to be fully recover before they do it again. He didn't want to force himself into his beloved Donna. He's contented with cuddling and kissing him. They've decided to have a year or two age gap before they have another baby. Chanyeol respect and support his Donna's decision.

This is their first love making after months and as legal husband and wife and Chanyeol wanted to make it special not just for him but for his beloved Donna.

Baekhyun close his eyes once Chanyeols soft lips touch his red cherry like lips and respond to his kisses. Chanyeol smile to the kiss and hugs his baby tighter as he seeks entrance which Baekhyun allows him and Baekhyuns arms are on his neck. They fight for dominance and Chanyeol won. Chanyeols lips left his lips and goes down to his neck. Sucking and leaving marks to show who belongs to. He keeps on sucking his Donna's milky soft skin as he found what his sweet spot.

" Ahhhh, Yeollie! " Baekhyun moan as Chanyeol keeps on sucking his sweet spot. Chanyeol left his next and felt victorious of his works. He looks at his beloved Donna in the eyes full of love and he could tell that Baekhyun want this to as he looks at his Donnas eyes and he could see the same.

" I want to make love to you baby! I wanted to show you how  happy i am that you're finally mine and no can take you away from me, Park Baekhyun! " Chanyeol says.

Chanyeol kiss his Donna  with love and carry him to  their bedroom. He open and close the door without breaking the kiss and gently laid his Donna on his bed. He kiss Baekhyun with hunger and love and his lips travels down to Baekhyuns milky soft skin neck and sucks on his sweet spots and make sure to leaves mark.His left hand expertly travel inside his sweater and play with his nipple while his right hand travel down south on Baekhyuns clothed crotch and touch it. Baekhyuns moan was like music to Chanyeols ears.

"Ahhhhh, Yeollie!" Baekhyun moan. Chanyeol breaks the kiss and take off Baekhyuns wedding suit and kiss his abused neck and down to his right nipple. he sucks his right nipple like a baby craving for milk while his other hand was playing with the other. His kiss keeps on going down to Baekhyuns stomach  and gently kiss his stitches down to his abdomen and when he finally reach his desired destination he unzip and pull off Baekhyuns pants and palm his Donnas clothed member which earns him another moan.

"Oh my gosh Yeollie!. . .aahhhhhh!" Baekhyun moan.

Chanyeol can't wait anymore he take off his own clothes until he's only down to his boxers like his Donna. he kiss his Donna once again on the lips as his hands slips inside Baekhyuns member and palm him. The pleasure that Chanyeol gave him was too much for Baekhyun.Chanyeol take of his Donnas boxer to free his beloveds member as he kneels down and kiss on the head of his pink member and lick the slit before taking it inside his mouth. He he bob his head up and down as he swirl his tongue on the top of  his Donnas member. He bob his head up and down faster and Baekhyun said that he is going to pee.