Chapter 35 : Escape to Bucheon

Baekhyun has been discharge from the hospital after a week and staying on the penthouse to rest. He didn't stay on his and Chanyeols shared room. He's been staying on the guest room ever since he was discharge. It's been a week since he only let Mrs. Park in and out of the guest room to took care of him. He refuse to talk to Chanyeol and his friends because he felt that he's been betrayed.

He knows that everyone hide the truth from him to protect him and keep him sheltered from all the pain that he might feel after knowing the truth. They all see him as a weak and helpless person. He feels like he must get away from here to heal the wound in his heart. It is not safe for his unborn angels to live on such a dangerous world. He needs to escape to a place where no one knows him. The cast on his left shoulder has already been removed and he can move freely now. So he plan a perfect way to escape from here.

"Mom, can you accompany me to the Mall? I felt suffocated in here and we won't be long promise! " Baekhyun said to Mrs. Park.

"Okay. . .But we won't be long since you're not fully recovered and I'll have to tell Chanyeol first." Mrs. Park said and he call Chanyeol to tell him that Baekhyun wanted to go to the mall. Chanyeol agree on the condition that he'll have two of his men to come with them.Mrs. Park told the brunet that Chanyeol allowed them to go. Baekhyun change his clothes and get his wallet. He intentionaly left his phone on the bed take off his engagement ring and put it on the side table and step out of the room.

Baekhyun and Mrs. Park arrived at ELYXION Mall with two body guards tailing them. Baekhyun pretend that he is excited going to the mall with Mrs. Park. He love her like his own mother that's why he wanted to spent his last day on Seoul with her. It's true that the old lady might get hurt or blame herself when he is gone but he had no choice.

Baekhyun and Mrs. Park enter the cosmetic boutique that sells Baekhyuns favorite eyeliner. Baekhyun bought his favorite eyeliner and secretly bought a wig and a contact lens and hide it inside the paper bag immediately. After buying his cosmetics Mrs. Park stop by on his favorite dress shop to look for new collection. She was busy looking around and Baekhyun was busy looking at the dresses when a sales lady approach him.

"Hi, is there anything I can help you with?" The saleslady politely ask him.

"Yes. You see I was actually looking for a dress for my twin sister who is 3 months pregnant. I want to give her a dress with soft fabric and won't show her tummy so much since she is showing already and she is just my size" Baekhyun told the sales lady.

"Maybe she will like this one. This is one of our new collection and it will be perfect on her." says the saleslady as she shows Baekhyun a beautiful baby pink dress with sakura flowers printed on it. Baekhyun touch the dress and feels the fabric.He ask the lady to give him on his size. The saleslady nod and when she got the size that Baekhyun ask her he lead him to the cashier. Baekhyun paid the dress and told the cashier to put in the same paper bag of his cosmetic as it is a surprise gift. The lady do as she was told.

Once they're done shopping and about to go home, Haemi received a call that there's an emergency to the Restaurant. Baekhyun told her to go to the restaurant to attend the emergency and he'll go home by himself and not to worry because the body guards are with him. Haemi was hesitant at first but still go due to Baekhyuns persistence. He kiss the brunet on the cheek and hug him. She told him that she'll just hail a cab to the restaurant.

Once Baekhyun and Haemi goes to their separate ways. Baekhyun proceed to his plan.

" I need to use the rest room! You two can wait for me here. No need to follow me since the rest room is just there. " Baekhyun pointed on the rest rooms which is two meters away from where they are.