Chapter 36 : Byun Baekhee meets Oh Sehun

It's been four months since Baekhyun moved in to Bucheon and starting to work and live with Ten and Taeyong. He is now seven months pregnant to his twins. He recently found out that it's twin boys. He is now known as Byun Baekhee. He works as the cashier at the Bakery. Ten and Taeyong treated him well and living with them was fun.

He enjoys working at the bakery since no one in Bucheon know his real identity and it's a quiet and peaceful environment. Sometimes he thinks If he didn't leave Seoul he must be able to graduate and achieved his dream to be a Doctor, but he doesn't regret moving here and having a peaceful life. His stomach is now big and he's having a hard time moving around since the twins tends to move so much inside his tummy.

"Chanhyun and Baekyeol please stop kicking mommy! I will feed you with your favorite strawberry cupcake and smoothies by Uncle Ten so please stop tiring mommy so much!" Baekhyun said as he rubs his tummy and talks to his twins who keeps on kicking him.

"Are my nephews hungry already? Why don't you take a break and seat on the table and I'll bring you for food." Ten says.

"Thanks Ten! My little monsters love your food so much and they keep on kicking me!" Baekhyun said as he seat on a table by the window.

"Maybe my nephews will grow up to be a soccer player since they kick your tummy strongly! " Taeyong says.

MEANWHILE IN SEOUL

It's been four months since his beloved Donna and his angels left him. Chanyeol hasn't stop looking for his beloved Donna since the day he left. He looks for him all over Seoul. He checks airports, ports, and even Bus stations to look for him but he doesn't find him. He regrets that he lies to his beloved Donna.

Chanyeol can't help but think if Baekhyun is eating healthy foods or if he's taking his vitamins regularly. He decorated the baby nursery with white and blue like how Baekhyun wanted. It already has everything that their angels will be needed, all that left is the babies that will occupy it. He can't help but think if their angels are both boys or girls since Baekhyun is now 7 months pregnant according to Chen.

D.O, Suho, and Tao are now graduate and working on SMH. If Baekhyun didn't left he must've been the university valedictorian and it was him who will put on his beloved Donna's medal if he was still here. Chanyeol can't help but cry thinking of the things that they must have done together. He misses his Donna. Chanyeol and his friends regrets that they lie to Baekhyun that cause him to leave all of them.

" I miss you and our angels baby! Please comeback to me and I'll set things right and I'll do anything for you to forgive me." Chanyeol said crying." He was pull off from his thought when Sehun enter his office.
He wipes his tears and ask Sehun.

"Any leads Sehun?" Chanyeol ask.

" I still have no leads but I wasn't stop searching for him as well as the others. Don't worry will find him hyung. " Sehun told his hyung.

"I'm still hoping that when that time comes he will be able to forgive me and that we will start a new with our kids Sehun." Chanyeol sadly said to Sehun.

"We will hyung! We will find him!" Sehun said.

"Why are you here by the way, Sehun?" Chanyeol ask.

"Oh yeah! I will be leaving to Bucheon for the next 3 days to have a pictorial with DIOR. Is that fine? Are you gonna be fine here?" Sehun ask worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be fine here. Just keep me posted if you find anything." Chanyeol said. Sehun nod before he left.

BUCHEON