Chapter 54 : Father and Sons

AFTER TWO DAYS

Today's the day that Chanhyun will be release from the hospital. Baekhyun was more than happy to go home because they can be finally be comfortable on their own home and the kids can finally be home and meet their grandparents and Aunt. Baekhyun is dressing up their angels on the new Gucci jumpers given by uncle Kai from his bear collection collaboration with Gucci while his husband is processing the release papers of Chanhyun and paying their bill. The little angels looks adorable and Baekhyun takes photos of his cute little angels.

"Are you both excited to go home my little angels? You're gonna see our home again after a long time and you'll meet Grandpa, Grandma, and Aunt Yoora. Uncle Ten and Taeyong baked your favorite strawberry cake and cupcakes. " Baekhyun says to his sons who keeps on giggling while listening to their mothers angelic voice. Baekhyun hugs both his angels when his husband and Chen enters the hospital suite.

"Are you all ready to go home?" Chanyeol ask his wife and sons who smiles when they see their father and uncle. Baekyeol lift up his arms indicating that he wanted to be carry by his father. Chanhyun on the other hand is carried by Chen.

"Yes we are all ready to go home. Have you paid and settle our bill and Chanhyuns release papers?" Baekhyun ask his husband as he zippers the baby bag.

" I was about to do that but this troll best friend of mine has already done everything before I do. " Chanyeols says to his little wife as he play with his youngest son.

"Thank You Chen hyung! But you can't do that to us all the time. This is business and you'll get bankrupt if you keep on doing this for your nephews every time they got sick. You spoil them too much and not to brag but I have a rich husband over here who should be paying that bill. " Baekhyun says to Chen who is busily teaching Chanhyun how to count by his fingers and his son listen to his uncle and godfather as he points his finger towards his husband.

"Nah! There's no such thing as too much when it comes to my Chanhyun and Baekyeol because they're not just my nephews but my godsons as well. And I'm not just an ordinary hospital director you know. I own business here and there and have you forgotten that I'm also one of the most famous singers of all time?" Chen says as he wink at Baekhyun.

"Right! How can I forget that? And speaking singer, when they turn one last month and need to pick up their futures from the piles of books and toys that I lay on the floor, Chanhyun picks up a microphone and Baekyeol pick up a book. " Baekhyun says as he show his husband and friend the video he takes.

"See, Chanhyun will be a singer or a kpop idol just like uncle Chen and Baekyeol might be a doctor like his mommy business man like his daddy." Chen says as he tickles Chanhyun who laugh. Chanyeol says that it's time for them to go home. Chen says that he'll go with them but he will use his car. Chanhyun doesn't want to let go of Chen so they decided to let him ride with uncle Chen and put Chanhyun car seat on the back seat of his car and Baekyeol rode with them. Chanyeol drive his car carefully avoiding not to wake his little angel sleeping in his car seat. Baekhyun hum on the songs playing at the radio while looking out the view outside.
Chanyeol park his car on their garage follow by Chen. They take the twins off their car seat and carry them. Chanyeol carry Baekyeol while Baekhyun carries Chanhyun. Chen carries the baby bags and as he open the door of the mansion and the Park Family enter inside, everyone shouts and pop the party poppers. A streamer with welcome home was hanging on the wall. The twins was startled by the party poppers and cry.

"Dada! Waaaaaah!" Baekyeol says crying as he clings to his father's neck and hide his face. Chanyeol laugh at how adorable his youngest looks even if he's crying and he comforts him.