Chapter 46 : Uncovering the Truth

It's been a week since his beloved Donna and his two little angels went missing. Chanyeol has been on a rampage since that day. He search all over Seoul like a madman trying to locate his family. He fire each and every person on duty that day from the security team, receptionist, and even his secretary. He order each and every member of his organization to search for his family. He make sure to make IMs penniless the next day by buying all their stocks and properties and selling it again on a lower value.The IMs try to talked to him and  apologize but he heard non of it. He already lost the most important part of his life and makes sure that everyone involved in this will pay with their lives.  It's been a week and there's still no progress. He miss his family so much and he feels so empty without them.

"I'll make sure to get to the bottom of all of this and make them pay for making my beloved Donna cry and my family to leave me!" Chanyeol said with a dark expression as he stares at his family's picture on his desk.

Chen on the other hand was sitting in his office at SNU while looking at the camera footages on PCY corporation, the roads, and airports on the same day that Baekhyun and his nephews left. He's not just an ordinary hospital director of SNU but also the genius hacker of EXO organization. He's determine to find Baekhyun and his nephews not just for his best friend but for his Minnie Mallows as well. It's the first time that Minnie ask him a favor to use his skills as a hacker to look for his friend and nephews and he promise him that he'll find them.

He's looking at the CCTV footages in front of Chanyeols office before Baekhyun arrived at the office and he can't believe what he saw. In the screen he saw Nana talking to Chanyeols secretary and the secretary left her post and Nana enter Chanyeols office. He immediately search about the details of  Chanyeols secretary and shocked after knowing the truth. He was about to call Chanyeol when he received a message from one of his hacker with a video attached to it. He download and play the video. In the screen, he saw Baekhyun was on the airport sitting on the bench when a man approach and talked to him. After a few minutes he saw the two stand up and carry the twins. He didn't know who the stranger was but he looks familiar. He decided to call his best friend and tell him about it.

"Chanyeol, I think I've found out something important regarding Baekhyuns disappearance. I'm on my way to your office and call the others as well." Chen says.

"I'll be waiting Chen and I'll call the others as well. See you in a bit. " Chanyeol says on the other line.

As soon as Chen arrived at Chanyeols office he went to the top floor of the building where Chanyeols office is located and straight to his office where he saw that everyone is waiting for him.

"What have you found out Chen?" Chanyeol ask his best friend.

"I've just saw this today as I was reviewing the CCTV footages and I can't believe what I've found out. I think that this is connected to one another." Chen said as he hand everyone a file containing Yoonas true identity and he play the video on the screen.

On the first video played on the  screen, they saw Nana arrived at his office and talked to his secretary. She handed her an envelope and point at her to leave her post and she immediately do as she told before Nana enter his office. On the second video, they saw Baekhyun sitting by the bench at the airport crying with his little angels on their car seat. A stranger approach him and talked to him. After a few minutes they all saw the two stand up and carries each car seat and went to the ticket booth. The video ended on that one.Chen ask them to open the files. They're all shocked to read that Im Yoona and Im Jinah or Nana are first cousins and that Im Yoonas family owe a huge amount of debt to Nana's family.

Chanyeol was mad after knowing that he let a snake in his company. It's a good thing that he had already fired her. Now that the they uncover the truth, he order his friends a task.

"I have a plan. Kai, I want you to arranged a  dinner for me and Nana in your hotel. Kris, I want you to locate and dig everything about that guy on the airport. Sehun, bring me Yoona take him on the hideout, I want to talked to her. Lay hyung, make sure that the Im will have nowhere to go and that no one will lend them money.  And Chen, I want you to provide me a tiny camera that will  broadcast the conversation that I'll have with Nana on that dinner date. I'll make sure that she confess everything and that she'll pay for it. " Everyone nod and  Chanyeol he pick up his phone to call Nana.

"Hi, Nana, I was wondering if you would like to have a dinner with me tomorrow?" Chanyeol said.

"I'd love too Chanyeol! I know that you'll come around sooner or later. Anyway, where and when?" Nana ask excitedly.

Tomorrow night at 7pm at Sakura Restaurant at KJI hotel. I've already reserve a VIP room for us so we can talk in private. "  Chanyeol says.

"Sure! I'll be there Chanyeol! I can't wait to see you! " Nana said.

" That's settle then. I'll see you tomorrow. " Chanyeol said as he hang up.

"I'll make sure to make you pay for this Nana! You've mess up with the wrong person." Chanyeol said with a dark expression as he balled his fist.

MEANWHILE ON SOUTH JEOLLA

"I've already gained his trust and he's staying here with me boss. I'll make sure to keep him and the little ones safe at all times. And protect them even if it cost me my life, boss. " Kasper says to his boss as he ended the call and went inside his house.

He went inside and search for Baekhyun and the kids. He found them sleeping peacefully on the bed in the guest room.

" I'll promise to keep you safe and the heirs Donna even if it cost my life."  Kasper says as he close the door.

Who is Kasper and who is he working for? Is he an ally or an enemy?

hello sweeties!. . .how are you all doing?. . .I'll try to post multiple updates today. . .thank you all so much for your love and support on my books. . .stay safe and god bless!