Next Chapter Sneak Peek

"Why didn't you tell us about your situation Baekhyun? We're here to help you" Suho ask Baekhyun with worry.

" I'm hurt Baekhyun! Aren't we friends?" Tao says while crying

" I couldn't believe that you lie to us my Baekkie! You should've rely on us" Luhan said with sadness and teary eyes.

"You should have told us about this Baekhyunne! You shouldn't shoulder all the burden . Xiumin told the younger in a sad voice with tears in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry for not telling you guys about my situation! You all show me nothing but kindness and I'm so thankful to have you in my life.I know that once you know about my situation you'll help me and I can't keep on relying on you. Stress about my rent, the payment for the internship uniform and shoes we need to use is piling up. Thats why i decided to do a part time time job and hide it ftom all you.I know it was wrong to lie to all of you but I don't want to be a burden to all of you that's why I keep it to myself. Please don't hate me or be mad at me. You're all the family that I have! I can't afford to lose you all to o like I lose my family." Baekhyun apologize to his friends while crying.

"You're not a burden to us Baekhyun. We didn't see you that way. You're like our own brother that's why wanted to help you in anyway we can! More than friends, we're family Baekhyun!. Yes, we're a little mad and sad because you lie to us. You should have trusted us more Baekkie. We should have been there for you. And we could never hate you and left you. That will never happen because you're our baby! " Kyungsoo told his friend as he walks towards him on the bed and hug him.

"This calls for a family hug!" Luhan shouts and they all went to Baekhyuns bed to hug him.

Chanyeol and his friends watch their boyfriends with smile on their face as they hug Baekhyun.