Chapter 56 : Recovering Donna

It's been a week since Baekhyun got sick and Chanyeol started to work from home to look after his sick wife and his two little angels. Sometimes Haemi drop by to look after the little angels if Chanyeol needs to attend an important virtual meeting. Sehun comes over bring important documents that needs his signatures and he stays to play with his cute nephews. Chen visits everyday to check on Baekhyun if he's recovering well and taking his medicine on time. He had already removed Baekhyuns IV drip and advice him a complete bed rest. Baekhyun on the other hand is bored since he got nothing to do.

One morning, Baekhyun woke up earlier than the usual and can't ho back to sleep. He sits up and look at his sleeping husband and peck him on the lips before he silently get up.

" I'll be back before you know it! I love you!" Baekhyun whispered to his husbands ears and peck his lips before he step out of their room. He goes to his little angels room and kiss their forehead before he step down to the kitchen.

"Mommy loves you both!" Baekhyun says as he steps out of his little angels.

As he arrived at the kitchen, he checks the stocks on the fridge and the pantry to see if he got the ingredients that he needs. He smiles to see that the fridge and pantry has been restock and he got what he needs and he starts to cook.

He had been in bed for a week so he miss doing household chores. He starts by cooking his loving husbands breakfast.He cooks him fried rice, bacon, egg, hotdogs, and butter toast for he knows that it will have a long day ahead of him so a heavy breakfast is what he needs to start his day. As for his little angels, he make them chocolate chip and strawberry pancakes that they love and freshly squeezed orange juice. He is now baking his second batch of cupcake in the oven, while he's waiting for it he put on another cupcake batter on the molder for the third batch. As soon as the oven dings he put on his gloves and pick it out of the oven and put in the third batch. He put on the cupcakes counter to cool down.

Chanyeol move to the other side of the bed to hug his little wife to be welcome by a cold bed sheets. He immediately open his eyes and get up from the bed. He runs to the bathroom to look for his wife but he is not there, he looks at the walk in closet but he is not there. He immediately runs downstairs wearing just his boxers to look for his little wife. He runs to the kitchen when he smells something sweet. There he saw his life wearing an apron with a puppy print holding a pipping bag, busy decorating cupcakes. He calm down a little and let his little wife known his presence.

" What the hell do you think you're doing this early here at the kitchen Park Baekhyun?" Chanyeol ask his little wife with his deep morning voice. Baekhyun was startled and look at his husband as he smile before he continue what he's doing.

"Good morning my Yeollie! I woke up early and can't go back to sleep, so I decided to cook you and the little angels breakfast and bake some cupcakes for as a thank you gift for Chen hyung." Baekhyuns says to his husband.

"You should still be in bed resting and not doing tiring stuff like this. You're not fully recover yet baby. You can do all this when you're fully recover. Drop that thing that you're doing and let's go back to bed since it's still early baby so that you can rest and recover"
Chanyeol says to his little wife whose now busy putting the cupcake in the box.

"I'm completely well Yeollie. I'm bored  in staying in bed inside our room doing nothing. I'm fine now and I miss doing this. I'm bored and I feel like that I'll get more sick if I stay more in bed and have you forgotten that I'm a doctor too?." Baekhyun says as he's done putting all the cupcakes in box and put it all in the fridge.