Chapter 63 : Threats

hello sweeties!. . . you've waited long enough!. . .here's an update before I get back at work tonight!. . .thank you all so much for patiently waiting and your continuous love and support to my books!. . .I love you all! 😘😘😘😘
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Chanyeol starts to cook their dinner while waiting for his friends. He move their meeting from afternoon to evening so that everyone doesn't have to leave their work. He didn't woke up his beloved little wife to cook their dinner for he know that his wife is tired for that days turn of events. He know that his wife is thinking about the anonymous person that keep on sending him gifts. He will find out who that person is. He turn off the stove and starts setting the dinner table. He was about to step out when his little wife steps in the kitchen and hug him.

"Morning my Yeollie! What time is it?" Baekhyun ask his handsome husband as he hugs him and lay his head on his husbands muscular chest.

"It is quarter to six baby! Don't worry about dinner. I already cook for us and prepare our little angels meals as well. " Chanyeol said to his darling wife as he kiss his forehaed and lift both of his wife's legs to his waist as he walks and carry him to the living room. He lay on the sofa with his wife on top of him.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I should have cook for us. I told you to wake me up." Baekhyun said as he look up to his husband with a pouty lips.

" I didn't wake you up because I wanted you to rest and sleep well since you barely sleep because of our little angels. I decided to cook since our meeting was moved to evening." Chanyeol said as he lean over and kiss his wife's pouty lips.

"Thanks my Yeollie! Let us stay like this a little more. " Baekhyun says to his husband as he lay his head on his husbands chest once again.

"Sure baby!" Chanyeol says as he kiss his wife's crown and hug him. The couple stay like that and didn't notice that they were able to take nap on the living room couch. The couple woke up when the front door opens and Sehun enter the house.

"Good evening Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun! Time to rise and shine!" Sehun says as he enter the house, Chanyeol woke up first.

"Good evening Sehun! Not so loud or I'll kill you if you woke my baby up!" Chanyeol says in a voice above whisper. His wife is still asleep base on his little snore.

"Sorry! Where are my cute little angels at?" Sehun ask as he apologize to his hyung.

"Can you go upstairs to the nursery to check them out? Sometimes they are awake but they didn't cry to woke us up. " Chanyeol says with not intention of moving from his current position.

"Sure! I'll also clean and change them into this new DIOR outfit that I bought for them. " Sehun says.

" Thanks Sehun! " Chanyeol says. Sehun climb upstairs to the nursery to check on his nephews. Chanyeol remains in his position not bothering to move or wake up his darling little wife. After 15 minutes Sehun steps down the stairs with both of his nephew in each arms. Baekyeol is excited to see his beloved mother and he called his name that woke Baekhyun up.