Chapter 59 : The Mafia King meets BOA

sorry to keep you all waiting!. . .here's an update to make it up to all of you who supports my book and patienly waiting for an update!. . .love you all!

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Chanyeol ended the call when the door to his private office opens. Lay, A Man, and a Lady enters his office.

"Good Morning Chanyeol! As I've mentioned last time about the foreign investor from England. I would like you to personally meet the owner and CEO of BH Corporation Kwon Bo - Ah and his lawyer Mr. Lee Minho. Ms. Kwon and Mr. Lee, I want you to meet the CEO of Park Corporation Mr. Park Chanyeol." Lays says as he introduce both parties to one another.

" I'm Park Chanyeol the CEO of Park Corporation It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Kwon and Mr. Lee." Chanyeol says as he greets his guest warmly and extend his arms to shakes their hands.

" The Pleasure of finally meeting you Mr. Park is ours. " Kwon Bo -Ah says as she and her lawyer shakes Chanyeols hands. Chanyeol gestures them to sit and calls his secretary on the intercom to bring them snacks. After the secretary brings in snacks and serves them, she takes her leave and close the door.

" It's an honor to have a meeting with the queen of BH Corporation here in my office. I know that your company is the number one leading producer of weapon and guns not just in Europe but in the world. Why would the queen wanted to see me?" Chanyeol ask BOA as he looks at her straight in the eyes.

" I've wanted to invest your company for I've heard that your company is not just the leading company known all over Asia but also in the world. And I've not just talking about business but the underground world as well. " BOA says with a smile as she sips her tea.

"I've see that you already done your research about me. And what benefits do my company will gain with this partnership with BH Corporation?" Chanyeol ask BOA directly.

"Well, if you do allow us to have a partnership with your company, you will be able to gain access on the countries that I've connection with and you're gonna be the first to have the supplies of the latest weapons and guns that we will produce before it even comes out of the market. And not only that, I think that you'll gain more in this partnership." BOA says.

"That sounds very interesting. I think that this partnership will be beneficial for both companies. So why not? Let's do this partnership. Do you have the documents with you that we could sign? " Chanyeol ask.

Lay and Mr. Lee exchange documents and read it firts before they have their boss sign and they also put in their signatures as well. They both shakes hands for the new partnership. BOA spoke as they were done with the contract signing.

" Mr. Park, aside from business, I've also come here to discuss some personal matters with you. I believe that Mr. Zhang, have already told you about that matter." BOA says to Chanyeol. Chanyeol has changes his demeanor from businessma to dark expression of Phoenix.

"Yes. Lay has mentioned to me a few days ago that you've wanted to have meeting with me not just regarding the investment but about something else." Chanyeol says.