Chapter 3 : Park Chanyeol

Park Chanyeol, 24, single, handsome, rich,  powerful, and the most successful businessman known all over the world is also the most fear ruthless  and heartless mafia king in the underground world.

He's a handsome Greek god with his well built toned body, hazelnut brown eyes with a piercing gaze, platinum blonde undercut hair, 6'1 in height, and a dimple to die for that shows whenever he smile or smirk.

The only son of Park Jaehwan and Park Haemi, the most rich and powerful family in the business world not only in Korea but also in Asia, and the younger brother of Park Yoora the most successful and famous news caster in Korea.He is the heir of the Park Corporation who owns various businesses from restaurant, hotel and casinos, resorts, hospitals and many more.

At the age of 24 , he's the most sought after bachelor that captures the heart of man and woman all over the world. Nobody knows that behind the facade of a successful businessman hides the face of the most ruthless and heartless mafia king that anyone fear.

Park Chanyeol or Phoenix in the underground mafia world is the most powerful and feared mafia king and leader of EXO mafia the most powerful and feared mafia all over Korea and the world. No one wanted to get in his way or dare to mess with him if they wanted to see the next sunrise. In the mafia world, he owns various clubs, casinos, gun running business and even drugs.

He and his friends are the most successful businesssmen and mafia of their generations, not just because they're all born rich and handsome but because they're all smart and has it all. They're all friends since their diaper days since their families are friends and business partners as well.

Sehun,  Chanyeols CFO in the Park Corporation and his most trusted tight hand man in the mafia world is the maknae from he's a year younger than all of them is known for his poker face and stoic attitude. He's also a model of Dior on the side.He's in a relationship with a certain deer for almost a year now.

Kim Jongdae or Chen, who owns the  biggest and most modern hospitals in Korea is also a famous singer of his generations. He is known as the groups troll and the genius hacker of the mafia group. From complicated computer systems and CCTV cameras he can hacked it all. There's nothing he can do.He's in a 3 years relationship with his beloved Minnie mallow or also known as Xiumin.

Zhang YIxing or Lay, is the Chinese member of the group who is known as the most famous lawyer on all of Korea. His family moves in Korea from China when he is just 2 years old. He inherits his family's law firm business and keep up to their reputation to win all the cases they handle.He's the head of the groups legal team both in the business world and mafia world. He's engaged and planning to marry his beloved bunny once his bunny graduated from med school.

Wu Yifan or Kris is the half Canadian and half Chinese member of  the group owns telecommunications company all over Korea and Asia is also known as the cold city guy of the group. He's multi lingual for he's fluent in Chinese, English and Korean. In the mafia group he plays as the strategist, tactician, and weapons experts. He and his panda has been together for 2 years now.

Kim Jongin or Kai is the 2nd youngest member of the group for he's 4 months younger than Sehun. He owns  famous hotels and restaurant chains in all of Korea and Asia. He is also a well known model and ambassador of  Gucci. He is known for his tan bronze skin and love of bears. In the mafia group he provides the transportation and the groups main fighter. He captures the heart of a certain penguin med student after 6 months of courting.

Together the 6 of them rule not just the business world but the underground world as well. They're famous businessman and chaebol of their generations.

Despite being rich and popular Park Chanyeol is still single and looking for his destined pair and his Donna.

He doesn't need to look further, for he already believed that he found his destined pair and soon to be Donna when he first laid his eyes on Byun Baekhyun. He swore to himself that he'll do everything to own him and his heart .