Chapter 25 : Family Dinner

As they take their designated seat on the table. Jaehwan seats on the head of the family, Haemi on his right, and Yoora sat beside his mom while Chanyeol sat on the left opposite his mom and Baekhyun beside him. Baekhyuns mouth is watering on the delicious foods that has been set on table. He can't believe that he will get to eat not just Korean Dishes but other non dishes as well like Beef Bulgogi, Kimchi Stew, Samgyeopsal, Tteokbokki, Spaghetti, Roasted Chicken,Roast Beef, Salads and many more.

The dinner went well and Chanyeol keeps on putting foods on the youngers plate who is shy on the way Chanyeol treats him in front of his family. Jaehwan,Haemi and Yoora could tell how happy Chanyeol is on the way he treats and serve foods on the younger. They could see the happiness radiating on his face and how shy Baekhyun is. They all think the same that they're perfect for each other.

After dinner they sat on the living room to have tea and cake. Baekhyuns eyes sparkles when he see that his favorite cheesecake was in front of him.

"Here Baekhyunee, have some cheesecake. Chanyeol told me it's your favorite so I baked it for you eat as much as you want." Haemi told the younger as he hands him a plate with two slices of strawberry cheesecake.

"Thanks Mrs. Park!" Baekhyun shyly  said as he accepted the plate.

"Why does Baekhyun has two slices and I only have one mom? You're playing favorites now. Am I not your son?" Chanyeol tease his mom with a pout.

"Don't act like a big baby Chanyeol. Baekhyunee needs to eat a lot for him to grow! And I told you to call me mom Baekhyunee" Haemi says.

Baekhyun can't help but smile at his boyfriends childish act as he keeps on teasing his mom. He can't believe that the most powerful man in Korea is like a child in front of his mother.The conversation was going well until Jaehwan ask Baekhyun about his family. Baekhyun put his plate on the coffee table and put his hands on his lap and tell them about his life.

" My parents and older brother died in a car accident on their way home after dropping me off to school when I was 8 years old. My loving aunt took me in and raised me like I am his own son. We live a simple and happy life together even if we're not rich we're happy and contented with our life. We are happy until Cancer took her away from me when I was 16. She left me enough money to enter university and support my self. After her death. I decided to study medicine to help others with the same illness like my aunt.I enter SMH through a scholarship program and do part time at the same time. From one job to another until I met Heechul hyung who offer me a job on his coffee shops  I worked on his coffee shop as waiter. "Baekhyun said  while wiping the tears that falls on his eyes.

Chanyeol hugs the younger while he's keeps on crying and keeps on whispering comforts words to him to ease away his sadness and pain.

" I'm sorry Baekhyun! I didn't mean to open up a sensitive topic to make you sad or hurt you." Jaehwan said to the younger with an apologetic tone.

" It's okay Mr. Park. I wanted to be honest with you. No apologies needed. You see, I met Chanyeol on the coffee shop and I didn't know that He's rich. I don't know if you will believe me but I love Chanyeol for he makes me feel special aside from my friends and because He's the first person to see my worth when no one else did.I didn't love him because of his wealth or what he can offer. "  Baekhyun says in all honesty.

" We didn't see you that way Baekhyunee. You see we didn't invite you to have dinner with us because of those reason. We invite you because we wanted to see the person that makes Chanyeol happy. The person that makes him to forget to come to visit  and have dinner with us. After seeing you and the way Chanyeol treats you we can tell that he have found the right person. We don't care if you're rich or poor, or a girl or boy. As long as that person loves and accepts Chanyeol we will love sand support them." Haemi says to the younger and she smile at him.

" Thank you so much for accepting me  as Chanyeols boyfriend. I promise you that I'll be faithful and that I'll love only him." Baekhyun said as he cries again.

" Mom Baekhyunee. I told you to call me Mom and Jaehwan as Dad. You're a part of the family now. You can tell us every thing and you can rely on us to help you in any way that we can. We are family now" Haemi says.

" And don't hesitate to call us if you need any help. And you can tell me if Chanyeol cheats on you or didn't treat you well. I'll make sure to punish him. " Jaehwan said with a smile to the younger.

" You can call me Yoora or Noona. Call me anytime you need me or if Yoda fight or argue with you. I'll make sure to kick him!" Yoora says with a wink.

" I can't believe that my family loves my boyfriend more than me now!" Chanyeol said pouting.

" Shut up Yoda! You're not as cute as Baekhyunee. Make sure not to make him cry and treat him well or suffer the consequences!. . .Welcome to the family Baekhyunee!" Yoora says as he went over to the couch were Baekhyun seats and push over the pouting Chanyeol as he hugs Baekhyun.

" Thank so much for accepting me as part of your family! I promise to make you all proud of me!" Baekhyun says showing his square box smile and his eyes turns into crescent.

He can't believe that Chanyeol and his family accepts him and their relationship. That they are supporting them.

hello sweeties! . . .tell me your thoughts of this chapter. . .I'll post another update later.  . .Thank you much for showing my book some love. . .staybsafe and god bless! 😘