Chapter 22 : Home Sweet Home

Hello sweetie! Here's another update as my way of saying thank you to all of you who supports and love my book!

😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😘

"I hate to break your moment but can I suggest something?" Lay says as he breaks the silence and everyone looks at him with curious eyes.

" Go on, Lay hyung. " Chanyeols says to his hyung.

"Thank you Chanyeol. I know that you're all worried Baekhyun living all alone in his house. Then why not live together? When you all live together you can watch over him and take care of him. And Baekhyun won't be alone by himself and lonely anymore." Lay said.

"That sounds good Lay hyung! We all plan to live together in one room when they graduate.But we can't afford to rent a bigger place for our salary are not enough. " Luhan sadly reply.

"Don't worry about the place. I've know a perfect place that all of you can fit in and you can move and live with comfort." Lay said.

"And where is that Lay hyung?" Baekhyun curiously asked his hyung. Lay looks at Baekhyun and told him about the place he's talking about.

"When we are in College we brought an apartment and live there together. We all live there from college till we starts having our own business. We moved out when we're all established and brought own home. It is well maintained for someone comes over to clean it twice a week. That place has 3 bedrooms and has 2 beds in each room that you can share with one another, it has big modern kitchen, a bathroom with a large bath tub, a laundry room, a dining room, living room with compelete home theater , a high speed internet and a library. It has a tight security. It is just 15 minutes ride to the cafe the and 10 minutes walk to the university." Says Lay.

" We can't accept that offer Lay hyung. That's yours and it's too expensive for us. " Baekhyun refuse Lays offer.

"How about you live with me then baby?" Chanyeol ask his boyfriend.

"How about you let me stab you fist before Baekhyun live at your place Chanyeol? " Kyungsoo sassily said while glaring at Chanyeol.

" I'd rather accept Lay hyungs offer than live with you Yeollie. " Baekhyun reply to boyfriend while blushing.

"That's what I thought! He accepted it Lay hyung! " Chanyeol said with a smirk.

" The place has been vacant for a while even if someone comes over to clean it, I'll have one of my engineers go to the place to check if it need renovation and change all the door the locks. " Kai says.

" About the utility bills, association fees, parking fees and other things that need to be pay, I got it all covered so don't worry about it." Sehun says with a wink.

"I'll have one of my men to check on the building security and install new CCTV cameras on the apartment and on that floor where the apartment is." Kris says.

" Don't worry about your internship here at the hospital I'll take care of it.I'll send you your uniforms, shoes, and even medical equipment will be all covered by me." Says Chen

"I'll handle the necessary papers on Baekhyuns leave from school and work. I'll also pay your debt and sign your moving out papers on your current place to have it clear and as well as your moving in permit." Lay says with a smiling showing his dimple.

"I'll cover your foods, transportation, and allowances. Not just for you baby but your friends as well. And I'll also help you guys move in your new place. " Chanyeol said to his beloved Donna with a wink.