Chapter 51 : The Angels Meet their Daddy

Baekhyun is busy baking cupcakes in the kitchen while his little angels are busy playing in the playpen while their favorite kiddie show is playing in the TV. He has been busy making cupcakes and cakes because orders are coming in. Ever since he started sell his cupcake on a nearby bakery own by an old couple. It started when he try to sell the cupcakes to the bakery, the old couple refuse it at first, but when he told them that he could give them free sample to try it out the old couple agree. The next day he visit the bakery to ask if the cupcakes were bought, the old couple happily told him that it was sold out and try to hand him the money paid for the cupcake but he refused it and give it to the old couple. The couple told him that orders has been made and some patrons are asking for it and asked him to supply them his cupcakes and he happily agreed. Ever since that day he started making and saving money for his angels on his own. The oven ding signalling the cupcakes is already done. He take it out of the oven and put it in the counter before he frost and design it. He was taking off his gloves when Baekyeol cries. He hurriedly walks towards their playpen.

"Maaaaaaa!" Baekyeol called his mother as he cries.

"What's wrong my little angel?" Baekhyun ask his youngest as he went over the playpen and carry him. Chanhyun on the other hand was busy watching his favorite show.

"Maaaaa!" Baekyeol continue to say and points on his pants. Baekhyun check his youngest diaper and see that he does a number two. Baekyeol hates sticky substances like his own poop, slimmy toys, and other sticky things for he and his older twin has a sensitive skin that they both inherit from their mother.

"Oh, I see the problem! You did a number two huh? Time for you to take a bath. Chanhyun come here and take a bath together with your brother. " Baekhyun called his eldest son. Chanhyun walks over his mother after he hears him calls his name. Baekhyun carries each twin on his sides and take them to the bathroom. He starts filling the tub with temperature water while stripping their clothes off. He washed Baekyeols butt first before he filled the tub with strawberry scented bubble bath and their duck toys. He put Chanhyun first followed by Baekyeol. The twins laughters and giggles echoes to the bathroom as they happily play with the bubbles in the tub. After bathing his little angels, Baekhyun dress them and carry them again on the living room and put them on their cribs. He gets the feeding bottle with his breast milk and gave it to each twin who happily drink it.

" Mommy will just continue working on the kitchen so that we can deliver the orders in time and we can have our own money, okay?" Baekhyun says to his little angels who looks at him as he talks while drinking their milk. Baekhyun walks back to the kitchen as he take out the cupcakes on the baking pan and starts decorating it. Once he's done decorating all the cupcakes, he let it cool and dry before it in the box. He goes to the living room and check his angels but he  was surprise to see them both sleeping with their feeding bottles in their mouth. He took a photo of his sleeping angels and get back to his work. Once he finish everything he put it in the box and it's ready to be deliver. He went over to the sofa and have a little nap. His slumber was disrupted when he hear Chanhyun cry. He woke up and check his oldest son. He change his nappy and his clothes, Baekyeol woke up a minute after his older brother. Baekhyun changes his clothes and put both his angels in their car seats as they head over to deliver the cupcakes. 

They deliver the cupcakes in time and the old lady hand him the payment for yesterdays delivery and thank the old lady. She told him that his cupcakes are always sold out and told him to go back tomorrow to collect the payment and deliver another set of orders. The old lady handed Baekhyun a bag full of freshly baked breads. Baekhyun wanted to pay for it but the old lady refuse. Baekhyun accepts the bread and thank the old lady and goes home.