Chapter 28 : Birthday Proposal

Four months have already passed since Baekhyun met Chanyeol and it's been 3 months since Baekhuin got into relationship. On their first month anniversary, Chanyeol got Baekhyun a  24k gold necklace with a heart locket and with Baekhyuns picture on the other half and his parents on the other side. Baekhyin cried after seeing the photo inside the locket. On their second month, Chanyeol got him a  bracelet with their initials on it. And on their 3rd month Chanyeol gifted him a Rolex. Baekhyun keep on telling Chanyeol not to give him expensive gifts but Chanyeol didn't listen.

Today is the 6th of May, a very special day for Baekhyun because today is his 20th birthday. He will be on the legal age. H woke up with a smile on his face and pray to say thanks for another year. He get up, fix his bed and washed up. Today is their off duty from the hospital and they'll spent his special day together. He went downstairs and see everyone was there busy preparing breakfast and he greets  them.

" Good morning guys! " Baekhyun greets his friends with a smile.

" Happy birthday Baby Baekhyunee!" His friends greets him together with a smile and tackle him in a hug.

" Thank you everyone for remembering my birthday." Baekhyun said with a teary eyes.

" Of course we'll never forget. Here is your seaweed soup.," Suho said as he hands Baekhyun the seaweed soup.

" I cook all your favorites so eat to your hearts content. " D.O said with a smile to his best friend.

" Luhan and I baked your favorite strawberry cake!" Xiumin said.

"And I make you a strawberry smoothie! " Says Tao.

" Wow! I feel like I'm a pampered prince! Since it's our day PFF would you like to eat at the mall? My treat." Baekhyun said.

"I'm sorry Baekkie Boo, but Xiumin and I got to go to the cafe. Some VIP rented the whole place so Heechul call us." Luhan said with a sad face.

" I got to accompany mom on her shopping spree today.' Says Suho.

" I got a date with Kris today. Sorry!" Tao said.

" I have to plans with Kai today. Sorry my Baekkie! " Kyungsoo said his best friend.

" It's okay. I'll just stay at home and watch t.v and eat my strawberry cake." Baekhyun said as he try to show him a fake smile. He is sad that his best friend are all busy and Chanyeol haven't greet him.

After breakfast his friends leave together and told him to lock the door and call them if anything happens. Baekhyun nod and closed the door as he lays on the sofa and starts his movie marathon. Unknown to him his boyfriend and his friends plans a surprise birthday party for him at the cafe.

M & D cafe was closed for business because a VIP rented the whole place for a special birthday celebration of his beloved Donna. Chanyeol rented the whole place for a day to celebrate his Donna's birthday. He even ask his boyfriends friends to help him on the preparations. His friends and their Boyfriends, Heechul, and his staffs are decorating the cafe. They put banners balloons and Baekhyuns pictures as a decorations. Food and beverages will be served by the caterer that  Chanyeol hired. Xiumin, Luhan, and Kyungsoo made a special Strawberry and Vanilla cake for Baekhyun. When everything was set they proceed with their plan to surprise Baekhyun.

It was 4 hours since his friends left and Baekhyun was too enrossed on watching  movie when Luhan calls him.

" Baekkie boo, you need to come to the cafe this instance. Xiumin had an accident here at the cafe." Luhan said while crying on the other line.

" What happen to Xiumin hyung? I will be there in 5 minutes." Baekhyun said with worries as he hung up.

He turns off the TV and immediately changes his clothes to a sweater, white pants and shoes. He pick up his phone, keys, and wallet and make sure that everything was turn off. He rode the elevator and when he reaches the lobby he almost ran outside the building. He hail a cab and told the driver to take him to the cafe.