Chapter 13 : My Beloved Donna

Byun Baekhyun, would you grant me the honor of being your first boyfriend?" Chanyeol ask the younger while looking straight into his eyes.

Shock was understatement as Baekhyun heard Chanyeols confession . He can't believe that the most richest businessman and sought after bachelor in Seoul was pouring his heart to him and wanted him to be his first boyfriend.

"Why me Chanyeol? Are you serious? I don't deserve you. Look at you, you're rich while I'm a poor orphan. You deserve someone better than me.So many rich and pretty girls wants to be with you. I'm a nobody and I'm just a boy compare to them" Baekhyun sadly said to Chanyeol.when he found his voice.

" I don't want no one else but you Baekhyun.I'm serious about you, about us. You're perfect for me. Love isn't all about a man and a woman. Love knows no gender nor social status. Tell me, don't you feel the same way? Would you.like to give us a chance? " Chanyeol ask seriously.

Baekhyuns eyes glistened with tears as he hears the seriousness on Chanyeols voice. He's afraid because he never been in a relationship before but he can't keep on lying to himself. He look Chanyeol straight in the eyes and with a shaky voice he pour his heart out to the older.

" Can I be honest? The first time i saw you entering the cafe my heart beats like crazy and I feel like it's going out on my chest. I ask myself how can a Greek god be out in Seoul and not in the Olympus. I'm happy that you notice me when you ask for my number. On the dinner with our friends and when you drive me home and you tell me about yourself, I've realize that I like you. I like your smile, your dimple and your Yoda like ears. I like you not because of your wealth, status in the society or because you're handsome. I like you because of your kindness and beautiful heart. You see I've never been in a relationship before and I'm afraid to fall in love. But you, you're different, you make me feel special and that I'm safe. So, I'll take a risk and gamble. Yes, I would be your boyfriend Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun confess as tears keeps flowing down his cheeks.

Chanyeols eyes grew wider when he hears Baekhyuns confession. He hug him tight and kiss his shoulder. He can't believe that Baekhyun is finally his boyfriend and that he wins his Donna's heart. His beloved Donna is now his and he will not let him go.

"You won't regret this! I promise to protect you with all my heart and to love only you and no one else, Baby. You're mine and mine alone Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol said while he leans down to capture the soft cherry lips of his new boyfriend.

Baekhyun close his eyes as Chanyeols soft lips touched his cherry like lips. Chanyeol hugs Baekhyuns waist as he try to deepen the kiss. Baekhyun hug Chanyeol back as he put his hands on his shoulder. It was his first kiss with his first boyfriend. He doesn't know how to kiss but he imitate the way Chanyeol kiss him.

Chanyeol can't help but smile in the kiss as Baekhyun returns his kisses by copying his action.He try to deepen the kiss by asking Baekhyun to let his tongue in. Baekhyun being the submissive one let him in as he feels in their kiss that Chanyeols tongue asking him to open his mouth for him. He didn't even fight for dominance because he knows that Chanyeol will win for he doesn't know how to fight.

Chanyeols right hands enter insides Baekhyuns shirt and play with Baekhyuns nipple. His lips travels from Baekhyuns mouth to his neck. He kiss and suck it looking for his sweet spot. Baekhyuns moans was like music to Chanyeol when he found his sweet spot.

"Oh shit! " Baekhyun said and holds Chanyeols head tighter as Chanyeol keeps on sucking his sweet spot like there's no tomorrow and Chanyeols right hand continue to play with his nipple. Baekhyun feels like he's drunk and that his legs turns into jelly as he held onto Chanyeol tighter. Chanyeol on the other hand decided to take it to the next level hearing his boyfriends moans and the way he held him tight. He keeps on sucking his sweet spot making sure to mark him with a hickey while continue playing with his right nipple. His left hand that was holding Baekhyuns waist was traveling down to his thick ass when his cellphone rings interrupting their make out session.

Baekhyun hearing Chanyeols cellphone put him back on his senses and push Chanyeol a little while fixing himself. Chanyeol curse and wanted to kill the caller for interrupting his sweet time with his beloved Donna. Without looking at the caller he picks up the call.

"Hello?"Chanyeol ask the caller with an angry voice.

"Hey, Chanhoe! Is that the proper way to answer your best friend who help you with your dinner preparation? You ungrateful brat! " Chen yell on his best friend.

"This is better be important Chen or else I'll really slit your goddamn throat for interruping!" Chanyeol said to Chen.

"Woah! Slow down tiger! Did I interrupt your sweet time with your little Baekhyunee? Anyway, I called you because My minnie mallow keep on asking me if you already take Baekhyunee home. I can tell by the tone of your voice that you're not happy that I call. Take Baekhyun home before Minnie kills me and seems like you've got a lot to tell us tomorrow!" Says Chen while laughing.

" Fuck off Chen!. It's none of your business! Tell your boyfriend that I'll take Baekhyun home right now! And stop calling my Baby Baekhyunee! I'll see you tomorrow!" Chanyeol said to the troll as he ended the call.

Chanyeol put his cell phone back to his pocket and walk towards his beloved Donna and hold his hands.

"Chen called to check if I already take you home because Xiumin hyung keeps on asking him to call me to ask. I guess, we have to call it a night and I have to drive you home baby!" Chanyeol said as he kiss Baekhyun on the forehead.Baekhyun blushed when Chanyeol call him baby.

" It's getting late. So I guess it's time to go home! Thank you for a wonderful night Yeollie!" Baekhyun reply to his boyfriend.

" I love you baby" Chanyeol said

" I love you too Yeollie." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol held his boyfriend hand tighter as they walked back to the parking lot to his car.When they raech his car he open the door for his Donna and close it when Baekhyun gets in. He walks to the passenger sear and close the door.He leans to the younger to put on his seat belt and stole a kiss and wink to his boyfriend. Baekhyun was startled from the kiss and blushed. Chanyeol put on his own seat belt and started to drive.

*this is my first time writing smut so forgive me if it wasn't that good! 😉