Chapter 30 : Twin Blessings

The next day Baekhyun open his eyes on an unfamiliar surroundings. He try to move but he feels like a log has been laying on his waist. He turns around only to come face to face with a hard chest. He looks up to see his Yeollie sleeping calmly. He put up his hands and touch his Yeollies sleeping face. He was startled when Chanyeol suddenly peck his lips and open his eyes and greets him.

"Good morning baby! Did you sleep well?"Chanyeol said with his deep morning voice.

" Good morning my Yeollie! Yes I sleep well! " Baekhyun said blushing.

"Let's get up and eat breakfast! Since we're off from work today, we'll do everything that you wanted." Chanyeol said as he sits up.

Baekhyun tried to sit up to get back laid in again as he feels pain on his back.Chanyeol saw what happen and carry his Donna into the bath room to freshen up. He put him on the counter by the sink and gave him a spare tooth brush that he can use. After brushing their teeth. Chanyeol take him to the kitchen and cooks them breakfast.

Chanyeol cooks them Pancake top with whipped cream and strawberries and Bacon. After breakfast Chanyeol fills in the bath tub with hot water for his Donna to relax. He carry him bridal style and told him that his clothes are on the counter by the sink he'll take a bath on the other room. Baekhyun took his time to have a relaxing bath. Baekhyun slowly get up and wrap himself with a towel and walks towards the sink limping. He puts on his clothes and opens the door and calls Chanyeol.

" Yeollie?." Baekhyun softly calls his boyfriend.

" Yes, baby?" Chanyeol said as he just finish putting up his clothes and walks over his Donna.

" I need a little help. It's kinda hard to walk." Baekhyun said as he blush. Chanyeol carry him bridal style and put him in the center of the bed and put on pillow behind his back to support his back.

"Baby, would like to move in and live with me?" Chanyeol ask his Donna.

"I'd love to Yeollie but can I move in after graduation? I want to spend more time with my friends before we settle in together. I won't be long till I graduate. Just 3 more months. But, I can stay for another week here with you if you like since I can't go home looking like this and don't want to be killed by Kyungsoo." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol smiles wider showing his dimple and calls Chen to tell him to extend Baekhyuns Vacation for a week. The troll tease him about having a early honey moon and said not to worry about it. He told Sehun that he'll be working from home for  week.

Their week together was filled happiness and they act like a married couple together. After the first time Chanyeol didn't force Baekhyun to have sex with him again. He wait till his beloved Donna is ready again. He's just satisfied with cuddles and make out because he know that Baekhyun was in too much pain when they do it.
After a week he sent Baekhyun home and they both have an earful from Kyungsoo.

A month has already pass and Baekhyun was enjoying working on his wards because the kids are adorable despite being sick.

This past few days Baekhyun felt that he becomes more dizzy and his appetite is getting big. He's also throwing up every morning and becomes more lazy getting up in the morning. He's med student and he knows that what his having was pregnancy symptoms but he ignores it since it was only one time that they do it and he think that it's because he lacks of sleeps that's why he's feeling that way.

One evening after having dinner with Chanyeol they decided to stop at a nearby park to walk. As they're walking Baekhyun suddenly throws up all he ate and felt dizzy Chanyeol caught him before he fall on the ground. He carry Baekhyun bridal style to his car and calls Chen and Baekhyuns friends on his way to SMH.