Chapter 66 : Kasper Meets the Mafia

Chanyeol woke up early and hug his little wife closer who snuggle to his chest for the warmth that he always long for every morning that only Chanyeol can provide. Chanyeol kiss his wife's lips and whisper to his ears before letting his little wife go.

"I'll be back! I'm just gonna take a shower!" Chanyeol whisper to his wife's ears before he let him go and cover his little wife with the duvet. He takes a shower and put on a casual clothes. He decided to wear a sky blue sweater, black pants, and white sneakers since the meeting will be held at his house later. He pick up one of his tracksuit bottoms and step out of their walk in closet and put the track suit bottoms on his little wife. He peck him on the lips before he steps out of the room and went down to the kitchen and dismiss the maid telling he will cook for them. He make chocolate chip and strawberry pancake top with whip cream and strawberry syrup, coffee, bread slice, and strawberries as a breakfast for his darling little wife. He put everything on a tray and carry it to the masters bedroom. He put it on a night stand beside the bed and was about to wake up Baekhyun when his phone rings. He immediately pick it up and answer the call.

"Hello? Who is this?" Chanyeol says as he answer the call without looking at the caller. He stands up from the bed and walk out of the room.

"Good morning, Chanyeol! It's me Lay! I would like to remind you that we will have a meeting at your house today. It was schedule this morning at 10:00 in the morning  in case you forgot. I will also bring along Baekkies personal body guard with me later on." Lay says on the other line.

"Of course Lay hyung! I haven't forgot about the meeting today. Does that person that you will assign as my wife's personal body guard trustworthy and reliable? It's my precious wife's life that we're talking here you know and I don't want to compromise his life." Chanyeol says on his serious voice.

"I know that's why I choose this person to keep Baekkie and the little angels safe! I trust this person and I know that he will never let me down on protecting Baekkie and he got the information that we wanted. That's why I want you to meet him. " Lay says