Chapter 8 : D.O Kyungsoo

D.O Kyungsoo or D.O as his friends call him is the only son of Seoul's Chief of Police D.O Junseo and A famous Interior Designer D.O Kyungmi.He is a intelligent and kind hearted. He loves to cook and study. They're not that wealthy but lives a peaceful and happy life.

Being the only son of the Chief of Police, his parents raise him well to be a better person. He grows up with respect and discipline. He lives a simple life and doesn't spend too much on luxurious things. He spend his money on what he needs because he believe that his parents work hard to earn that money.

He enter SNU through his own by ranking as the 2nd highest newly enrolled student who takes the exam. He didn't want people to think that he got in the university because he used the back door thing thru his parents connection. He got in because he has the brain and ability to do so. Unlike other students who flaunt their wealth and social status, D.O try to live his life as a simple student. He doesn't brag or flaunt who his parents are or his social status coming from a wealthy family.

He just wanted to have a simple university life without giving a shit to anyone but that changes when he met Baekhyun. He still remember their first meeting like it was just yesterday.

Flash back

It was the first day of class and D.O decide to read his book while waiting for the professor. He doesn't care about his noisy surrounding. He didn't even notice when a puppy like boy sat beside him until the said boy speak.

" Hi there! My name is Byun Baekhyun your new classmate and seat mate! Hope that we can be friends!" Baekhyun said as he raised his hand for a handshake showing his beautiful square box smile and his eyes turns into crescent.

D.O turns his head on his left and saw at a beautiful, innocent looking puppy like boy who sat beside him. D.O immediately shakes the boys hand.

" Hello! My name is D.O Kyungsoo. You can call me D.O. I'm your new best friend" He said showing his heart shape smile to the boy while they shake hands.

D.O feels like that he and Baekhyun will get along well. He also feels that that he needs to protect Baekhyun not just from the school bullies but from anyone else who try to hurt him for he think that Baekhyun is too pure and innocent for this world.

End of Flashback

PRESENT TIME

As D.O walks on the hallway of SNU to go to his locker to get his books for his class. Someone hugs him from behind.

" What the fuck?" D.O yell to the person who hugs him.

"Good morning to you too my penguin looking best friend. " Baekhyun greets his best friend with a smile.

"You shouldn't do that Baekkie. What if you accidentally trip and hurt your self. You're a clumsy puppy sometimes" D.O lectures his best friend.

"You're so mean D.O! I'm not a clumsy puppy!" Baekyun shot back to his best friend pouting his cherry red lips.D.O can't help but smile on his besfriends act.They reach their locker together and was getting their books when Dara and her idiot minions (as what D.O and his friends call them) pass them by.

"Ewwww! My day is ruin from seeing you so early in the morning ugly nerdy Byun and his boyfriend." Says Dara.

Sandara Park or Dara is the university queen for she is born in a wealthy family who runs a car dealership business. She is popular in SNU and she hates poor people. She thinks that Scholar like Baekyun doesn't deserve to be in the university because they've got in thru charity that's why she bully them till they drop out. She hates Baekhyun the most because she thinks that Baekhyun stole his popularity when he enter SNU.

Baekhyun hang his head low and didn't dare to say anything to Dara to avoid trouble but D.O does the opposite.

"Shut up you brainless bitch! It is you who ruin our morning with your ugly looking face and attitude!" D.O sassily retort to Dara.

Dara was about to say something but the school bell rang and Baekyun drag D.O to their class to avoid trouble.