Chapter 7 : Getting to know his Donna

*hello sweeties!. . .this is gonna be my last update today. Thank you for supporting my book enjoy! 😊

The drive on the way to Baekhyuns home is quiet. Chanyeol steals a glance on Baekhyun once in while Baekhyun on the other hand is looking at the window. Chanyeol wanted to know Baekhyun more so decided to break the silence.

" Can you tell me more about yourself Baekhyun? I hope you won't mind me asking I just want to know you more." Chanyeol said as he broke the silence.

Baekhyun turn his head to look at Chanyeol and shyly nod his head.

"No, I won't mind at all. Well, I'm an orphan since I was 8 years old, my parents and hyung died in a car accident after dropping me off the school. My aunt took care of me and raise me like I was her own child. We are happy and live a simple and peaceful Life together until she died from cancer when I was 16. She left me enough money to support my studies. I decided to study medicine and be a doctor after her death. " Baekhyun sadly said and hold his tears.

"You don't have to continue if it is too painful for you. I didn't intend to make you sad Baekhyun sorry!" Chanyeol said with gulit showing his face as he looks at Baekhyun.

"No worries Chanyeol. It makes me feel better telling you this. After her death I work multiple part time job to make a living and support my studies for medical course is expensive. I met Heechul hyung on one of my part time job and offers me a full time position on the cafe. I gladly accepts the job. The salary is not that high but enough for me to pay my bills and support my studies. Meeting Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung, D.O, Tao,and Suho is such a blessing for me because they're just not my friends but my family as well. The hardship that I have gone through teach me to be thankful and content of what I have and not look for what I don't have." Baekhyun said as he looks at Chanyeol with a smile.

Chanyeol can't believe that Baekhyun lives such a hard life despite his young age and still have a positive outlook in life. It makes him admire and like Baekhyun more.

"How about you? Aren't you gonna tell me something about yourself Chanyeol?" Baekhyun ask Chanyeol when they stop at a red light and Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun before looking back at the road before he speaks.

"Well, my life is boring. I'm Park Chanyeol I'm 24. I have a older sister as a famous newscaster and my parents are both successful businessman and known in the industry. Me and the guys were friends ever since were little since our parents are friends and business partners. So we all treat each other as brother. I took over the company when I was 19 as the heir. I work hard to be able to achieve where I am right now and not to ride my parents coat tails. I want to prove to everyone that I can do it without the help of my parents and I think I've done it when I became the youngest successful businessman. I'm not bragging about my status or something of you know what I mean." Chanyeol said as he keeps on driving.

"Not at all. You achieve your position right now with your hard work and perseverance." Baekhyun said with a smile. They arrive at Baekhyuns home faster for there is no traffic.

"Thank you for the ride. would you like to come up for a cup of tea?" Baekhyun ask Chanyeol shyly.

" Sure why not. " Chanyeol replied.

They step out of the car and walks towards Baekhyuns rooftop apartment. When they arrive at the doorstep of Baekhyuns apartment he immediately open the door and led Chanyeol inside.

" Sorry for the mess and you can seat on the bed and wait while I make us tea." Baekhyun shyly said with a blush to Chanyeol and went to his mini kitchen to make tea.

Chanyeol seat on the bed and observe the apartment. There's not much to see inside. Baekhyun owns a single bed where he he is sitting, an old model air con, microwave and a mini fridge on a mini kithen. A bookshelf with medical books on the wall Books, papers, and highlighters on the table, a corgi plushie on the bed, and Bathroom on the corner.

Baekhyun got back with two tea cups and handed one to Chanyeol as he sat next to him.

" Sorry for the mess and the cheap tea that I can offer you." Baekhyun shyly said.

"It's fine you don't have to worry about itand the tea is good" Chanyeol reply with a smile.

They drink their tea in silence and once Chanyeol is done he says thank you to Baekhyun and tell him that he'll get going.

" Thank you for the tea and I have a great time tonight. I hope to see you soon again!" Chanyeol said to Baekhyun as he step out of the Door.

"You're welcome Chanyeol and thank you for driving me home. Drive safely and feel free to drop by the cafe anytime! " Baekhyun reply as he wave Chanyeol good bye.

On his way home, Chanyeol can't help but to fall for Baekhyun after knowing him more. He's beautiful inside out. Baekhyun doesn't deserve the life that he has right now. Chanyeol swore to himself that he'll protect Baekhyun and he will do his best to win his heart and become his Donna.