Chapter 52 : The Park Family

As soon as the chopper lands at SMH helipad Chen wasted no time and order the nurse to call Doctor Shin Min Ah. The nurse immediately do as what the hospital director told him. Chen, Kris, and Kai carefully transfer the sleeping Chanhyun on the stretcher standby and wheeled him inside the hospital premises. Sehun, Lay, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol whose carrying a sleeping Baekyeol on his arms. Once they're all inside the elevator, Chen pressed the 8th floor and once the elevator stops at the said floor Dr. Shin and two nurses are already waiting for them. They wheeled Chanyhyun on the VIP Suite Room 8004. When they enter the VIP room, Chen instruct the nurse to carefully transfer the baby from the stretcher to the bed. Chen carefully removed the old IV drip on his nephews right hand and place a new one. The sudden action suddenly wake the sleeping baby and make him cry because of the pain.

"Maaaaaa!" Chanhyun cries hysterically because of the pain that he felt on his right hand as he calls his mother, who immediately runs to his eldest son and hug him. Baekyeol woke up hearing his olders brothers crying and cries as well as if he also felt his brothers pain.

"Hush now, my Angel! Mommy is here! It's alright my angel. The pain will be gone soon! I promise!" Baekhyun says as he sat at his sons bed and lift him through his lap. He hug him and kiss his mochi cheeks with tears as he try to comfort him with tears in his eyes. As a mother it pains him more to see his beloved angel sick and cry in pain. Baekyeol who saw his older brother crying try to escape Chanyeols arms as he calls his mother.

"Maaaa! Daaaa!" Baekyeol as he cries into his fathers arms while calling his mother. He keeps on wailing on his father's arms as he keeps on pointing towards his mother and brothers direction as if telling him that he wanted to be with them while he keeps on calling his mother. Chanyeol on the other hand try to keep his younger son in place as he try to calm him down.

"Calm down angel and stop moving or you might fall and hurt yourself! I know that you wanted to hug your brother and play with him but you can't because he is sick right now. Why don't you, go with uncle Sehun and uncle Kai to buy you an ice cream or a cake?" Chanyeol says as he try to calm down his son who suddenly stops crying and looks at his father as he says the magic word. Chanyeol signals Sehun  and Kai to come near him and hand him his son who stops crying.

"Angel this person here is your uncle Sehun and Kai and they will buy you and Chanhyun ice cream and everything you like.Now be a good boy and stop crying. " Chanyeol says to his son as he wipes his tear stain mochi cheeks and hands him carefully to Sehun who hugs the cute baby.Baekyeol on the other hand stares at his uncles face and put his little hand on Sehuns cheeks and smile showing his beautiful square smile and crescent like eyes just like his mother. Sehun can't help but smile at his nephews cuteness.

"Strawberry is their favorite flavor ice cream and cake. You can feed him anything he likes but they also hate cucumber like me. He and Chanhyun is allergic to mushrooms or anything that has mushroom in it. And don't let him drink sodas and bubble tea for he still have sensitive stomach because they're still a baby. They both like zootopia just like their father and teddy bears just like uncle  Kai. Can you buy Chanhyun an ice cream and cake too?." Baekhyun says to Kai and Sehun with a smile.

"Noted on that! Don't worry will buy Chanhyun and Baekyeol strawberry cake and ice cream and we will take care of him. " Sehun says as he hug his adorable nephew who giggle.

"Take care of my son and make sure that he will not be hurt in any way or else I'll kill both of you." Chanyeol warns his friends as he kiss his sons cheeks who smile at his father before they left.

"Easy man! Sehun and I will take extra care with our nephew and have fun with him. We will not go too too far. We will be at the Mall two blocks from here and be back in no time." Kai says to Chanyeol as he smiles to Baekyeol who giggle at his life uncle.