Chapter 31 : Moving In

" What the hell happen to my Baekkie? " Kyungsoo shout as he walks towards his best friend and pull him into a hug and his friends and their boyfriends following him.

"Are you okay my Baekkie? Your stupid fiancé calls me and said that you're rush into the hospital because you suddenly fainted." Kyungsoo ask.

"No shouting in the hospital my penguin best friend! I'm fine and don't call my Yeollie stupid!" Says Baekhyun as he pouts his lips.

"Can we just talk about this at home? We're crowding the Doctors clinic." Suho said. They bid the pretty doctor good bye and confirms the appointment next week.

Chanyeol carry Baekhyun like a bride as they left the clinic. The walk from the hallway to the parking lot was too silent. No one dares to talk that you could even hear a pin when drop. When they reached the parking lot Chanyeol breaks the silence.

"It's a good thing that all of you are here. We have an important things to discuss so we'll see you at home. " Chanyeol said to their friends.

"Which home Yeollie? yours or me and my friends home?" Baekhyun ask his fiancé as he look at him.

"Ours baby, not mine! You all know the way so we'll see you there! " Chanyeol says to his boyfriend and friends. He opens the door of his car and gently place Baekhyun on his seat and close the door and walk to the passenger side. He put on his Donnas seatbealt and his own seatbelt and drove off to his home. His friends and their boyfriends get in their respective cars and follow them on Chanyeols house.

Once Baekhyun and Chanyeol reach the parking lot of the building, Chanyeol steps out of his car and went to Baekhyuns side and open the door for him and carry bridal style him.Baekhyun said that he can walk but Chanyeol refuse to let him walk so he carry him from the parking lot to the penthouse. Chanyeol opens the door of their home and put Baekhyun on the couch carefully and go to the kitchen and get a water and gave it to his beloved Donna. As Baekhyun put the glass of water on the coffee table, they hear knocks on the door an Chanyeol stand up to open it and let his friends in.

"Now that we're all here. Care to tell me what the hell happen to Baekkie Park? Is he sick?" Kyungsoo ask as glares at Chanyeol. Chanyeol took a seat beside his baby and hug him while Baekhyun lean on his shoulder.

"No. he's not sick D.O. The reason why he faint is because he is four weeks pregnant with our twins and we're gonna be Parents and you guys are gonna be uncles! And since that my baby is pregnant with our angels and we are gonna have our own family soon. I have decided to make him move in here with me so that I can take care of them when he craves for something in the middle of the night. I want to be with family 24/7 to take care of them and love them even if my angels are still unborn." Chanyeol said with a smile. Shocked was evident on their friends faces.

" Is this true Baekkie Boo?" Luhan ask the younger. Who smile and nod at him as a response.

"How dare you touch him and make him pregnant without marrying him first? You should have wait a little longer and let him achieved his dreams. You ruined him and all his hard work! I shouldn't have trusted you Park! I will castrate you!" Kyungsoo cries as he angrily yell and he was about to attack Chanyeol but Kai and Suho held him back.

"I'm sorry if I have touched him even before we get married. I love Baekhyun and I'm willing to give him everything. I know that he doesn't plan to get pregnant before he achieve his dream to be a doctor and I'm willing to support him. I will let him achieve that dream and support him. I will love only him and our children. So I understand if you're mad at me. I'm sorry! " Chanyeol says to their friends in all honesty as he hug his crying fiancé.