Chapter 15 : Worried Penguin

When they reached the mall Luhan, Xiumin, Tao, and Baekhyun was walking the front while Suho and D.O was behind them. Baekhyun was so happy that he got to spend his off with his friends. It's been a while when they all hang out together and have a moment for themselves like this. It felt great to take a break from med school once in while.

Suho had been observing that D.O was too silent during the whole trip to the mall. He knows that D.O is thinking about something when he's too quiet like today. He knows him too well. Suho break the silence and ask D.O.

"Kyungsoo yah, are you okay? Is something troubling you?" Suho ask him worriedly.

" I'm fine hyung!" D.O told his hyung while showing him a fake smile.

" You can't lie to me Kyungsoo yah. I can tell that something has been bothering you. You can tell me about it." Suho said.D.O looks at Suho and sigh. And looks at Baekhyun who was happy walking infront of them.

" It's about Baekhyun hyung. I'm worried about him being in a relationship with Chanyeol. me, you and the others except Baekhyun know who Chanyeol is behind his successful businessman facade. We knows what he and our boyfriends does at the underground world. I'm worried that once Baekhyun found out the truth he'll be to hurt and might break. He's too pure and innocent. He's been through a lot and I don't want him to experience his first heart break. Do you see how his eyes shone when he's telling us about Chanyeol and him, hyung? He's too happy that I can't help bit supppw and accept their relationship. I don't want to be the cause of that pain by taking Chanyeol away from him hyung. I love Baekhyun as my own brother thats why I want to protect him. " As D.O told his hyung his worries with a sad smile.

" We all love Baekhyun. He's like a light in the dark and a little ball of sunshine. His positive outlook in life despite all the hardships that he's been through is one of his strength. Like you, I also want to protect him in anyway that I can. I know the others feels the same way too. If Chanyeol makes him happy let's just support him. What we can do is to watch over him and be there for him when he experience pains. I know that Chanyeol might be the most powerful mafia but I know that he won't do anything to hurt him. " Suho said to his friend.

Kyungsoo nod and looks at Baekhyun. He have no choice but to support him and be there for him. He can't bear to see him cry or in pain. He want to protect him at all time. And if Chanyeol makes him smile and happy, he won't take his happiness from him.

D.O, Suho, Tao, Luhan, and Xiumin know who Chanyeol is and what he does behind. Their boyfriends has been honest with them to tell them that they're all part of the Mafia world and that Chanyeol is the most powerful mafia king.They love their boyfriends for their honesty and telling them their other side thats why they accept them even though they're part of the mafia world. They all try to hide it to Baekhyun for they believe that he doesn't need to know and they want to protect him and keep him away from the danger. Baekhyun being in a relationship with Chanyeol is something that they don't expect. They don't want Baekhyun to be involved in the Mafia business.

"Suho hyung, can I ask you a favor? Can you ask your fiance to set us a meeting with Chanyeol? I know you and the others wants to talk to him too about Baekhyun. Can you do that without Baekhyun knowing?" Kyungsoo pleads to his hyung.

"I'll ask Lay to set us a meeting with Chanyeol and tell you as soon as he agrees." Suho told the younger.

Baekhyun notice that his penguin best friend and Suho hyung is not walking behind them anymore, he look behind his back and saw that the two was far from them. He suddenly stops walking and run back at them and when he reach them he immediately clings on Kyungsoos arm like a lost child.

"Kyungsoo yah! Suho hyung! You two walks like a turtle. So slow! If I didn't look back you might lost us! I miss you my penguin best friend!" Baekhyun said to them while smiling and clinging to D.O like a koala.

"Aish! This kid! We're just a few steps behind you and you already miss me? Are you a 5 year old kid that can't live without his mom?" Kyungsoo sassily replies to his best friend as he let Baekhyun cling to him.

Baekhyun pout when he hears Kyungsoos replies and keeps on clinging to him while walking like he'll get lost. Suho smiles while watching the two.

hello there sweeties! how are you all doing? are you liking this book? 😊