Chapter 48 : Kasper and The Boss

Baekhyun is busy preparing for the kids dinner at the kitchen while his two little angels are still sleeping in the living room thru their car seats. It's almost been half day since Kasper left for Seoul and he still haven't heard anything from him. He's a little worried about him because Kasper is a kind and nice guy who took them in when he and his angels have nowhere to go despite being a stranger. He's kinda used to his life in the province since Kasper's place is in an exclusive subdivision in the province and the neighborhood is peace and quiet. He was pulled off from his thoughts when his phone by the counter rings, he look at the caller and he answer it.

"Hello, Kasper! Have you landed on Seoul safely? Did you already have Dinner? " Baekhyun asked worriedly.

"Hello, Baekhyun! Yes I landed safely and I'm done eating my dinner. Sorry if I didn't called like I promise because I went straight to the company to check my schedule on the following days and I'm now resting at my apartment here in Seoul. How are you and the kids?" Kasper chuckles as he answer Baekhyun.

"I'm glad to here that! You got me a little worried over here because you didn't even send a message. I'm preparing dinner and the two little angels are sleeping by their car seats at the living room. I'm planning to buy another crib to be place here in the living room. " Baekhyun said.

"You don't have to go out tomorrow to buy the cribs. I'll just contact my friend who owns a furniture shop at South Jeolla to have two more cribs for the living room, I'll also order a stroller, and baby carriers to be deliver tomorrow. Since we already place two cribs and changing table by your rooms. And the groceries supplies will he deliver tomorrow as well. I won't take no for an answer. Treat it as my welcome gift to all you. " Kasper said.

"It seems like you already make up your mind about this, so Thank You for the gifts. I'll return the favor someday. You should rest now since it's been a long day for you." Baekhyun said.

"No need to return the favor Baekhyun. Just take care of the kids. Take care and I'll see you and the kids in three weeks. " Kasper said as he hang up the call and went to the bathroom to take a bath. He have to rest early since he have a meeting with the "BOSS" tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY

Kasper woke up early and do his daily morning routine. He dress up and check the time on his phone. He saw that he still has enough time and he won't be late in meeting his boss, since his boss is so strict about time. He owe his boss so much that's why he'll do anything for his boss. If he didn't meet him, he still gonna be one if those guys with no directions in life and wandering in Seoul and not the famous celebrity choreographer known all over Seoul at the age of 24. He met and was working for his boss for five years now. He was thankful for that fateful incident of their meeting. He rode his car and drive to his destination as he reminisce his past.

FLASH BACK

Kasper steps out of the convenience store where he works as a cashier as his shifts ends. He puts on his earphones as he listen to music walking his way home.He grew up on a single mother household since his father dies in a tragic plane crash. At a young age, he learns how to work hard to support him and his mother who works as a cook at a restaurant. His mother passed away when he is just barely 20. He dance and makes his own steps as he listens to the beats. He was passing a nearby park and see a free style dance off battle. He walks towards it and inquires at the registration table if he can join. The person in charge gave him a registration form to fill up and tell him about the rules and that if he won he'll get a monetary prize and a trophy. Kasper fill up the form and handed it back to the person in charge. The dance battle starts off and he was able to pass the elimination round. It's easy for him to create a steps and moves since he was born with the gift of being sensitive to music and he makes it to the final round and won the competition. He now has enough money to pay for his tiny apartment and a little extra for himself. He was walking away from the competition area and lookingbat his trophy when a stranger blocks his way and talked to him.