Chapter 62 : Unknown Gifts and Letters

hi, sweeeties! sorry for not updating this book. Work has been kinda busy!. . .here's an update for all you!. . .you've waited long enough!. . .I love you all! 😘😘😘😘

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The next morning Baekhyun woke up first. He looks up to see his husbands handsome sleeping face and his masculine arms encasing him in a tight hug. He pecks his husbands lips as he try to free himself from his husbands arms but the arms that are holding him became tighter.

"Where do you think you're going Park Baekhyun?" Chanyeol ask his little wife with his husky deep morning voice as he opens his eyes.

"You're awake!. . .Morning my Yeollie!. . .I'm planning to get up and prepare our breakfast." Baekhyun says to his husband.

"Can we stay like this a little longer my love? Last night was the best valentines ever and I want to relieve that moment again? Can we my love?" Chanyeol says as he roll so that he's on top of his wife with love and lust in his eyes as he gaze at his wife.

"We can my Yeollie, but make it quick coz I'm hungry." Baekhyun shyly says to his husband as he put both of his arms around his husbands neck. Chanyeol leans down and hungrily kiss his wife. They make love that morning like it was their first. The masters bedroom was filled with moans and skin slapping that beautiful morning. After making love, Chanyeol carry his beloved wife on their masters bathroom and wash both of them together where they have another round. After shower, Chanyeol dress both of them in a white T-shirt and track suit bottoms. Chanyeol cooks their breakfast. They're having their breakfast when Baekhyun spoke.

" Do you have work today my Yeollie?" Baekhyun ask his husband after swallowing his pancake.

"No, I don't have work today baby. You have anything in mind?" Chanyeol ask his wife.

"I was thinking that maybe we could just stay at home today, do a movie marathon while eating pizza and chicken then pick up our lovely angels at mom and have dinner outside. What do you think my Yeollie?" Baekhyun says to his husband.

"If that's what my queen wants then who am I to deny?" Chanyeol says as he winks to his wife.

"Thank you so much my handsome husband." Baekhyun says as he blew his husband a kiss.

"Anything for you baby!"  Chanyeol says to his wife as he smile at him.

The couple spent their day as what Baekhyun wants. They have a movie marathon while having pizza and chicken. They are watching their fourth movie when they heard the door bell. They ignore it and continue watching the movie. One of the guards knock on the door. Baekhyun stand up and open the door for the guard.

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Park! You have a delivery. " The guard says to his boss wife as he hand Baekhyun a bouquet of red roses, chocolate, and a card.

"Thank You, Sungmin - sshi! Do you happen to know where this came from?" Baekhyun ask the guard as he received the delivery.

"I don't know Mrs. Park. It was deliver by the courier service company. " Sungmin says.

"Okay!. . .Thank You Sungmin-sshi!" Baekhyun says as he close the door and went back inside.