Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading!

This chapter better be filled with comments 🙄

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

Gosh, why do I have to have insomnia? UGH I NEED SLEEP.

The day went by so fast, I sat with Abby and Athena as we all watched movies. I asked where D was but they said not to worry about it. I hope he's okay...

But anyway, then at about 12 Athena went to bed and me and Abby continued our movies. That was until it hit 2, then Abby said peace and walked away. And now it's 3 in the morning and I'm laying in the room I woke up in. I sigh laying in the middle of the bed like a starfish and roll my eyes when my stomach grumbles.

I'm hungry.

I wonder where Ares is

Is he dead?

I sit up on the bed and sigh, I want food. And ice cream. Like always.

But before I could get up off the bed and get food from downstairs the door opens and Ares steps in with a bag in his hands and a grin makes it's way to my face when I see a Oreo McFlurry in his other hands. That better be for me

My heart melts when he sends me a small smile before kicking off his shoes and sitting on the bed before setting the food on the night table. "What's this?" I ask and he now grins. I'm dying, catch me.

"Our date" he whispers and I feel butterflies from the smile he gives me. Holy cows, holy shit, holy fuck ducks, hol-I ran out of words.

I look between the food and him and my lips slowly form into a grin, I like darling Ares. So cute.

"Sit" he says grabbing the take out and I do so, I sit in the middle of the bed with my legs crossed as he sits across from me. "I wanna sit beside you" I mumble before moving myself to beside him as he smirks.

I sit beside him and grab the McFlurry, "Wanna sit in my lap baby?" he asks now closer to me as I feel his lips brushing against my ear. Yes. "No"

Even though I say 'No' I get up on my knees before plopping myself down in his lap, oh my god he's gonna make me whipped like whipped cream. I LIKEY. CONSY LIKEY.

I feel his hands gently wrap around me as he nuzzles his face into my neck sending the butterflies crazy, he sighs as I grab some fries from the McDonalds bag. I don't care how many times I eat this, Micky D's will never get old. "Long day?" I ask.

He hums pulling me closer gently, I smile as heat un-voluntarily rushes to my cheeks. "You smell so good" he whispers and I let out a small laugh, my eyes then fall to his hands. I frown looking at his cut and bruised knuckles.

I gently hold his hand in mine brushing my finger against them trying not to hurt him, "Do these hurt?" I ask and his hand turns before he interlocks our fingers muttering the word 'nope'.

I decide to let the knuckles and bruises go before I get a spoonful of Ice cream and stuffing it in my mouth. His thumb rubs small circles on my hand and I smile, wait did he eat yet?

"Did you eat?"

"Hmm" he hums and I sigh, he didn't. I think, the hum was so not audible but I think Imma go with stuffing fries into his mouth.

I put my ice cream down before turning myself, he raises an eyebrow the me and I give him a small smile before grabbing 7 fries and grabbing his chin. "Ivy don't you da-" he stops talking and I let out a small giggle when he glares at me after I stuff the fries into his mouth.