Chapter 34~ scared

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I wake up but I keep my eyes closed, woah-I fell asleep...

Me and Ares were watching movies on my laptop all cuddled up, and then he told me this was his room, but he said I'm also staying in here. Anyways, me and him couldn't sleep-which was weird cause he looked so sleepy...But we watched movies and the last thing I remembered was watching Ariel.

I peak one eye open and let myself get used to the light before I open both eyes smiling at the view out of the huge ass window in his room. When I go to get up two arms-that I didn't know were there-pull me into a chest as I hear a very not audible mumble from behind me.

A smile makes it's way to my lips when Ares's hands dodge my stomach and rest gently on me, never would have guessed the big mob boss was a cuddle person.

I carefully turn and face him, his hands loop around my waist and I get pulled to him. I look at his sleeping face like the creep I am. His long thick eyelashes-I want-rest on his high and amazing cheekbones, his black eyes covered by his eyelids. I know people don't mostly 'prefer' black eyes but I love his eyes, their so dark and mysterious always leaving me to wonder what's the reaso-Nevermind, I tried to say some sappy shit but I have none in mine at the moment...

Them my eyes fall to his lips, his pink lips-the ones that I now know are soft and feel so, so good against mine. My lip gets caught between my teeth as heat somehow rushes to my cheeks remembering what happened last night. I can't believe I fucking kissed Ares Oliver Knight. Why did you say the man's full name?

"I can practically feel your eyes on me sweetheart" he rasps and butterflies sworn my stomach at his raspy, deep morning voice. Oh my gosh. Babes he knows you're staring at him.

My eyes widen before they leave his lips and meet his. He smirks before pulling me closer.

I look at him wide eyed before coming up with a way to turn the to my staring situation. I gasp loudly causing him to raise an eyebrow at me. "Ares stop staring at me like a creep as I sleep." I narrow my eyes before he rolls his nuzzling his face into my neck

The heat burns my cheeks as I wrap my arms around him, "I don't think I'll ever be able to sleep without you" he mumbles and I let out a small chuckle, so cheesy.

My eyes fall to a clock behind us and my eyes widen so much I think I see china.

It's only 2...In the afternoon.

"Ares don't you have work?" I ask and he freezes before looking at the clock over his shoulder quickly before his face is back to being cuddled in the crook of my neck. "Yeah" He answers and I roll my eyes. "Then why aren't you at work?"

"Baby if they really needed me there would have been people running around and looking for me, but clearly it's a quiet day today-how's your stomach?"

Baby...Baby. BABY BABY BABY OHHHH, THOUGHT YOU'D ALWAYS BE MINE...MINE...MINEEEE.Sorry

"I think you should go to work" I whisper tangling my hands into his soft silky hair, he hums for a second like he's thinking about it before talking. "No thanks"

'AND BABY I KNOW, I KNOW WHATEVER CITY YOUR'RE IN, YOU'RE STILL THE BOY I'D PICK IN A LINE UP OF LIKE 30 HOT GUYS.'

Before I could ask him why he doesn't want to go the door swings open and my eyes widen before looking up and seeing Seb with some file in his hand as he looks down at it. "Ares I thi-" he stops talking when he looks up.