Chapter 5

*Edited by dann_ds & myself

___________________________
Tasha

Today's Halloween! Tonight's the Tunnel club will host a Halloween Party Bash.

And I'm excited to show off my sexy costume.

I forgot to pick it up last Friday as my mind was somewhere else. Bonnie drove me to the post office during our lunch hour on Monday. Oh boy, she wanted me and my friends dressed up in our 'SEXY' costumes. Drive come to her place before we leave for the Halloween Bash at the Tunnel Club.

And I told her no because we girls are going to give her husband a heart attack if he saw what we are wearing. I told her too that I'll be taking lots of pictures of our costumes.

This past week I've been feeling off like I'm having major PMS symptoms. I've been craving a lot of salty foods like pretzels, salt, and vinegar chips, and all kinds of Tostitos chips. My boobs are a little tender and my nipples are sensitive to touch. I'm really bloated, which makes me look puffy in the mid-section, and wearing loose shirts or blouses to cover my bloated stomach.

I've been cramping a lot since Sunday afternoon that meaning that I'm going to start my period soon.

Also, I'm so tired that I go to bed early usually I go to bed around midnight, but this has been so weird.

Maybe my body is going through something? Or that my hormones are going out of wrack?

Who knows?

This morning Mr. Lee and Stacey are coming at nine am. We have a lot to talk about and there's going to give us some good and bad news. So hopefully she'll stay calm when I tell her the news.

Parking my SUV in the parking lot, I walk my way over to Starbucks to grab my usual.

Then made my way over to the Lawyers building to get ready for my appointment.

"Good morning, Tasha," Bonnie asks me.

"Good morning, Bonnie see you at lunch," I replied to her. I waved her goodbye.

As I got out of the elevator and made my way to the front desk.

"Good morning, Janise anything for me?" I ask her.

"Yes, I have two messages and one letter for you." She passes me the two notes and a letter.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, Tasha."

I walk into my office and turn on the lights. Close the door put my hot drink and my breakfast wraps on my desk. Turn around to put my purse and my black coat on the coat hanger.

I bounced to my desk to eat the delicious wraps that I've been craving for the past couple of days.

After I devour them, I quickly went to the staff's bathroom to wash my hands because it was a little messy. Once I got back, I went to the filing cabinet to grab Stacey's file, then grab a notebook and a pen.

Waiting for five minutes until they came. I tilled my head back that it was resting on the chair.

I heard the intercom come on.

"Excuse me Miss. Ford; Mr. Lee and Miss. Lance are here for their nine o'clock appointment with you." Janise said through the intercom.

"Send them in Janise. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Miss. Ford."

Here we good, I thought to myself.

I heard a knock on my office door.