Chapter 10

Edited by dann_ds & myself

^ Eight Week Pregnancy ^

________________________

C.J

When I was coming down the hallway to meet my sister, who was picking me up from the airport. I had to grab my suitcase first, then meet her. It's been about four months since I've seen my family in person, but I'm excited to see them.

After grabbing my suitcase, I was searching for my sister Jade and I see her standing by the chairs. She gave me an enormous hug.

"Hey C.J. How was your flight?" Jade asked me. She let go of me and began walking, which I followed her.

"It wasn't that bad but good. Can't wait to have mom's home cooking."

"Oh, I know. Why didn't Summer come with you?"

"She couldn't book it off, plus she has her family for thanksgiving. I'm glad I got to come here alone I mean, I needed space from her Jade."

"Why do you say that C.J?"

"Because she's been causing a lot of drama lately and I needed time apart from her. I'll tell you more we get to Mom's place." Summer has been stressing me out with the entire planning of the wedding and our arguments about the surrogate thing. Then finding out that Tasha is pregnant.

"I think something else is bothering you and I'm going to find out before you leave." Oh crap, she's going all detective on me.

"Well, I won't tell you until my last dying breath, Jade. No matter how hard you try with anything, my lips stay shut."

"Well, will see about that, mister and I'll find out by the time you'll leave." Giving me a stick eye. Unlocking her car doors and trunk.

"I would love to see you try my baby sis." I was putting my suitcase in the back of her trunk. Closing it shut.

Getting into the car and put the seat belt on.

"Is Darren at mom's yet?" I miss my brother because he's my best friend.

"He should be there around supper time mom said. Now let's go I'm hungry." Wow, she's eager to go.

****

Walking through the front door of my childhood home and all I could smell was my mom's cooking. Oh, how I missed it so much. Before I when to the kitchen I went to my old bedroom to bring my suitcase and set it on my bed.

I miss home.

My mom saw me walking towards her. "Hey C.J how was your flight." She hugs me and kisses me on the cheek.

"It was a wonderful mom and I miss your home cooking. Where's dad?" I didn't see him at all when I came into the house.

"Oh, he went to the grocery store to grab something I forgot. I thought Summer was coming with you?" My mom asks me.

"She couldn't get it off anyway and I need to be here alone." Once I said that my sister came into the kitchen and sat in a chair and being noisy. She has to listen to everybody's business, but everything we say in this house stays in this house.

"It sounds like you guys are having a bit of trouble between you too."

"Well, yeah, I mean she wants a surrogate to carry our child, not her."

"Why would she want a surrogate anyways?"

"She doesn't want to ruin her body, but no matter what, I don't care if she has stretch marks or gains weight."