~Chapter 39~

*Edited*

>Yay she had her baby boy. 👶🏼
> This is what I image what there baby boy will look like in this picture above..

Enjoy.
________________________

Tasha

Hearing the sounds of beeping in the room. Feeling something in my nose. Beneath me is a soft bed and blankets to cover me.

Slowly opened my eyes and moving my head to the side to see my two boys sound asleep in a chair beside me. What a sight to see. A beautiful sight. Our son sleeping soundly on his daddy's chest.

I didn't know how long I've stared at them. Until hearing his cries. Waking his daddy up.

C.J opened his eyes and look at me.

"Finally awake. I almost lost you again for the third time." Whispering at me. The look on his face says that he was surprised.

"How long was I out?" Asking him.

"About a day. Your body needed it."

A day? A whole day I was sleeping. It shocked me to hear that.

"What time is it?" I said to C.J and he check his watch.

"It's 7:06. I'll go get a doctor." He said to me. Getting up slowly from the chair.

He slowly passes me our son in my arms. Kissing me on the forehead and then my lips. Left the room to get a doctor since I'm awake.

"Hey, little guy. I'm your mommy. I love you." Whispering to him. Kissing his forehead, his tiny nose, and his tiny lips. I finally have him after nine months in my tummy.

I moved his hat a little. Oh wow. He had a full head of dark hair. I wonder what colour of eyes he has. Mine? Or C.J's?

"Good morning. I'm Dr. Chan. I've been monitoring you. You are a lucky woman to be alive. How are you feeling?" Holding a chart in his hands. A nurse came behind us, probably a maternity nurse.

"I'm still tired, hungry, and thirsty." My throat was a little dry from the lack of water.

"Okay, I'll order a light breakfast for you and I'll get the nurse to bring you water. Are you feeling any discomfort in your vagina area?" Once he said that, the nurse that was with him left the room, probably to get me some water.

"Not at the moment.... what happened after I was out?" I ask him.

"You had what they called hemorrhage, which is where your uterus wouldn't contract after the placenta is delivered and heavy bleeding. You were one lucky lady, Ms. Ford. After you arrive, we gave you a blood transfusion to help with the blood loss and lots of fluids to keep you hydrated. Questions?" He asks me.

"Not at the moment?" Nodded my head.

"Okay. I'll get a nurse in here in the next hour to help you. Have a good day and I'll check up on you later before my shift is over."

"Okay, thank you." He left the room.

The nurse came with a jug of water and a cup with a straw.

"Here's your water Tasha and I'll be back in the next hour helping you and breakfast should be up by then."

"Okay. Thanks for the water."

"You're welcome." She left the room as well.

"How much does he weigh?" Asking C.J.

He got from his seat, went to the little crib, and he grabbed a piece of paper. Passing it to me and sitting beside me with his arm around me.

The blue rectangle shape card had his information in it. He weighed seven pounds and six ounces. He was twenty-two inches long. 13:15 was the time he was born. July 4 was the day he came into the world. The only empty thing was his name.