~Chapter 32~

*Edited*

>Tasha has about 10 weeks to go before the baby is born. 👶🏼🍼🚼

>No Tasha POV in this chapter. Danger is hitting her way as you this chapter. And you'll probably know why?

>Enjoy! 😊
________________________

C.J

A month passed by. Tasha's bump is getting huge. Like really growing each day. Seeing the baby move underneath her skin was just amazing. Strong kicks.

My right arm is all healed up. Only a little scarring, but not that bad. I took it easy when I went back to work for the first week. I stayed behind while they were called. Then the second week I went with them. Getting the feel of it again.

Me, Rachel, Tasha's mom, and her friends are planning a surprise baby shower at her mom's house. So that's in two weeks. My parents, my sister and my brother are going to be here as well.

We still haven't received a wish list yet from Tasha. Well, Rachel has been bugging her about it. But every time she asks Tasha. It seems like she always forgets.

Pregnancy brain, always forgetful.

"Babe, do you know where my wallet is?" I ask her while she was having a bath. She's been having a lot of baths these few weeks. I guess it soothes her aching back and body.

"Check in the kitchen by the microwave. I saw it there last night." I remember coming in last night from and a friend's house and emptying my pockets by the microwave before going to bed. She was in the kitchen eating a late snack when I came home.

"Okay, I'll check there." Leaving the bathroom and going downstairs to the kitchen. I look where the microwave was and my wallet was there.

I grab my wallet and put it in my back pocket. Went back upstairs to say goodbye to Tasha. Going to start my four-day rotation. Since it's getting closer to her due date. I've been texting her constantly throughout the day when I'm not with her. Just to make sure she's safe and the baby as well.

I'm just worried about those two.

The father is coming out of me.

"Okay, babe. I'm heading out." Going on my knees so I'm leveled with her.

"Alright. Have a good four-day shift. Love you." Giving her a couple of kisses.

"Love you too. Call me if anything happens." She knows that I'm worried about her, but she says she's fine.

"I will. Go before I won't let you left." Tasha said, giving me a warning. I got up, and I was standing by the door.

"Bye, Tash. I'll call you later on."

"Bye. Now go." Shooing me away with her hand.

Getting my duffle bag and locking the door on my way out. Driving my way to work was not that busy, especially on a Saturday morning. But before I started my shift. First, stop at Timmies.

After ordering my usual coffee and sometimes a bagel. But this time I got a cinnamon bagel. Arriving at the station. I'm still in my truck in the parking lot, eating my bagel and drinking my coffee.

Ten minutes before my shift starts. I see my co-workers and friends start to arrive or are there already here. Walking in the huge garage where the fire truck is parking. With my duffle bag hanging off of my shoulder.

I see Ellie standing at the top of the stairs. She's been like that since I've been back at work. Like friendly and I'm not too comfortable with it.