~Chapter 11~

*Edited*

^^ Ninth Week Pregnancy ^^

Enjoy!!

________________________

Tasha

Oh my god, this is such a long day for being a Friday. More paperwork to type, print, e-mail, do some faxing and putting it into files. But tomorrow is going fun because the ladies and I are going to the beach.

Tomorrow I'll be nine weeks pregnant. I have no morning sickness except for a little nausea, but I'm damn lucky. My boobs are still growing in size and my mom told me they will grow throughout my pregnancy, especially when I breastfeed, which is another story.

I have told no one at work that I'm expecting just yet because there is still a chance of a miscarriage, but if I make it to twelve weeks, I'll tell them.

I wanted to get all this paperwork before I leave my office. After hours, it was 5:30 and everybody left. Just one more paper to type and print, then I'm done. Yay!

It took me about ten minutes to type, pre-read it, and then press the print button on my computer, and then it printed off the papers.

As it was printing, I was getting my stuff ready to leave and making sure I stuff off everything. Once the papers were printed, put them into the files and shutting down the computer and printer.

Grabbing my purse and shutting off the lights and closing the door.

I was getting hungry on my way out of the building and went to Subway for supper but to take out. Subway is in the other direction from the building. The nice hot walk took me at least ten minutes because of the traffic.

But once I got into Subway with the nice air conditioner coming at me. I ordered myself a twelve-inched cold cut. Whole wheat bread with white cheese, bacon, lettuce, salt, and pepper. I also grab myself a small bag of chips and apple juice. Before I paid for my meal, I had a bad feeling once I left this place something will happen but I couldn't shake it off. I just didn't know what.

I grab my bag then headed out the door. Walking through a busy sidewalk full of people and I noticed someone coming in my direction, but I couldn't tell who yet. Once the person came closer to me, I realized the person was.

C.J

Oh my god.

Now was my time to tell him, but not here. So, I move my way to the other side, to where he can't see me. I put my head down, so he didn't see my face.

From the corner of my left eye as I am past him looking all handsome. He kind of looked my way, and I kept on walking, not looking back. I heard my name being called twice, and I knew that was him. I just ignore his calls to me, knowing how much I wanted to turn around and his face once more, but I didn't.

I walked fast to my vehicle and drove home quickly before I starve my baby.

Before I ate, I change into some lazy clothes and then downstairs to eat my yummy sub. Getting my Subway out of the bag along with my chips and apple juice. Turning the tv on to see if there's anything on a Friday night.

I decided to watch Home Alone 2.

Just as I was about to bite into my sub, my iPhone rang.

Damn it.

I pressed the speaker button.

"Yes, Rachel."

"What no hello to me, Tasha. How rude, just joking, so you 're still on for tomorrow?"