~Chapter 21~

*Edited*

________________________

Summer

Uh, my fucking head hurts. I don't remember drinking this much and how did I come home to my bed? I open my eyes slowly to see that the blinds haven't been closed. The sunlight was giving me a tremendous headache and making me very nauseous. I was groaning while getting up slowly. I'm still wearing the clothes since yesterday.

I removed my blankets, slowly make my way to the bathroom to take a nice long shower. I closed the door behind me, remove my clothes, and went into the shower. In the middle of washing my hair, trying to remember what happened last night.

Remember going to the bar with friends, having a good time, and I wanted to talk to Tasha about something. But then, why was Corey at Tasha's house last night? Everything about last night was a blur. I need some answers quickly.

By the time I was done getting dressed, it was 2:30 in the afternoon. Wow, I never slept in this late before. I need something to make this headache go away. So, I made my way to the kitchen where I could grab some Advil. Both of my parents were sitting there, looking at me with disappointment.

"What's with the look, guys?" As I was standing by the fridge.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" My mom asked me.

"I remember going out and then going to Tasha's place? Why?" I lied, hoping they'll forget about it.

"Well, you have to do a huge apology to Tasha and Corey, Summer." I was crossing my arms at her.

"Why should I? She took him from me and now they have a baby together. I fucking hate her to death and I hope she dies while giving birth."

"That is enough, Summer. It's your loss that you cheated on him. We raised you better than this. I don't know what to do with you now. This, your behaviour is going to stop. Tasha gave me some numbers for a councillor for you."

"Fuck the councillor mom." I quickly grab my keys and purse on the counter and left them.

Man, I need a drink fast.

Tasha

The night when Summer came to my house. The next morning, Rachel called me about what happened with the three of us. The way she sounded; she was going to kick her sister's ass.

C.J stayed here for a week with me and he wouldn't go to his home at all. But I talk to him saying that I will be perfectly okay and that I'll be fine. Today, C.J and I are going to have dinner with my parents and it's time to tell them about the whole deal going on.

Then C.J's parents are coming for the weekend next week. Which I'm nervous to meet them. I guess his mom has been asking to meet me since C.J told her about me.

Right now, I'm taking a nice hot bath and listening to the radio. C.J should be here any second. Closing my eyes and relaxing. Singing to the words of the song.

Then I could hear his footsteps coming closer and closer to the bathroom door. But I kept my eyes closed.

"Hey, babe." I open my eyes to see him leaning against to door.

"Hey."

"Is this bath big enough for the two of us?" He was coming closer.

"Well, I'm not sure since I haven't tried it out. But you're welcome to try." Soon after that, he strips down pretty quickly.

I love seeing him butt naked and he knows that.

I moved my legs so he can join me. C.J got in slowly and he was sitting at the end.