Epliogue

**Edited**

The last chapter😫😫😫

I hear wedding 🎊.

Enjoy!!
________________________

Tasha

Today is my day.

My wedding day.

I slept in my bed alone without C.J being there. He spent the night at Greg's house, one of his groomsmen.

Luke was growing like crazy. Already eating baby food and adult food. But still on the boob. He's our ring bare for the wedding. His cute black suit with an autumn purple tie.

I'm getting all ready at my place. The hair, the makeup, and the dress. I can't wait until he sees me in it.

The dress I pick out months ago. I'm at the same weight before I got pregnant with Luke. Six weeks after he was born, I worked out my ass off. Getting my body toned up and gaining a bit of muscle. C.J says that my ass is getting a heart-shaped booty. I had to google to see what he meant. And I know what he means now.

My mom and C.J's mom Jane made a huge breakfast for ladies that are coming soon. Just waiting for Luke to be done feeding on my boob.

Last weekend for my bachelorette party was crazy. Rachel surprised me. She invited me to dinner at her place without Luke, so I pump breast milk out for C.J to feed him. The ladies yelled out in surprise and scared the shit out of me. I didn't drink because it will go through my breast milk. I'll start drinking again when I'm done breastfeeding Luke.

Rachel had a table of food. She ordered penis cupcakes, a meat tray that's shaped like a dick, a fruit tray, and pops. Some plates were shaped like a penis. For me, I had an enormous dick straw and for the other ladies; they had small ones. I had a veil and a bride to be sashed.

Tammy and Rikki surprised me with a huge cock cake. Omg. It was hilarious. Those bitches are crazy. I can't believe they did that. You should've seen Bonnie; she was talking dirty, like 50 Shades of Grey. Talking about sex toys and sex position. Yup, that's Bonnie for you.

Once Luke was done, and change him. I could hear lady voices coming from the kitchen. Seeing all of them surrounded the table with a breakfast buffet in the middle. We all said good morning to each other.

I put Luke in his high chair and wheeling him beside me. I gave him a little of everything except for the bacon and sausage. I made myself a plate as well.

"So, when's the makeup lady coming?" Tammy asks me.

"At twelve and the lady who's doing our hair too, will be here."

"I can't wait to look all sexy and fine." Rachel said as jokes. We all laugh at her.

"I can't believe my baby girl is getting married." Awe, as my mom says to me. Trying not to cry.

"Mom I'm a big girl." Assuring her that I'm a grown-up woman and she sees me as a little girl in her eyes.

"But you will always be my baby girl forever." As soon as she said that, I got up from my seat and walk to her, and hugged her tight.

"I love you, mom." I kiss her cheek.

"I love you too Tasha." She also kisses me.

Everybody was in awe.

After breakfast, I wash up Luke who was a mess from his food. Putting him in his exersauer in the living room. I went upstairs to wash up. Last night before, all the ladies went home. We all did facials and watched The Notebook movie. I loved the Nicholas Sparks books and movies. After washing my face and brushing my teeth. I dress in comfortable clothes with a v neckline shirt. So, I can take it off easily and it ruined my makeup or my hairstyle.