~Chapter 13~

*Edited*

So enjoy!!!!

_______________________

Tasha

I was a little late for work this Friday morning. I guess I slept through my alarm clock. I woke up at eight forty-five. So, I rush myself, getting dressed, brushing my teeth, and putting my hair in a messy bun. I didn't care about putting on makeup at all, I just went all-natural.

Great. I'll be late, but I'm going to take my time.

I didn't have time for breakfast this morning, so I drove to Timmies for breakfast and a tea or juice to go. Once I was out of the drive-through, I made to work and listening to the radio.

I ordered a bacon egg bagel and a medium steep tea and apple juice. Parking my vehicle in the lot and grabbing my things, and left. Rushing through the doors, making my way to the elevators, and waited.

Getting out of the door and walking down the hall.

"Good morning." Stand in front of the desk.

"Good morning Tasha. I have mail and a message for you." She hands me two envelopes and a piece of paper in my hand.

"Thank you, Janise."

"Oh, you 're welcome Tasha."

I rushed to my office and started my morning, slow and starving. This baby inside me is starving all the time. After when I finish eating, I had to go pee, terrible.

When I was in the bathroom looking in the mirror. I turn to my side, rubbing my baby bump with my hands, and it's getting bigger each week.

****

It was almost time for the meeting and I was getting ready. Grabbing a notebook, pen, and my water bottle. Walking out of the office and heading to the boardroom.

Opening the door and I see people getting into their seats. And I see Bonnie saving a seat for me. I walk around the table to get to her.

She had a big smile on her face and then looked at my baby bump.

"Hey, Bon." I sat down next to her.

"Hey, Tasha. How's it going and your little bun?" Bonnie said in a whisper at the end so no one will listen to our conversation.

"I'm doing good, just tired, hungry, and starving. But that's part of being pregnant." I whisper back to her, too.

Once we heard the doors open, the entire room went silent, and it was our supervisor, Judy.

She was one good-looking girl. She was blond, tall, had exquisite green eyes, and was slim. She was wearing a black skirt that goes above the knees, a white blouse, and a blazer. Black high heels. This is my fifth time meeting her, and she keeps looking pretty every time I see her.

"Good afternoon everyone. Lunch will be here in fifteen minutes. The menu is pizza, Cesar salad, water, or pop. But before it comes, I would like to pass out the agenda that I would like to discuss to you all." She said to all of us.

But when she said pizza and Cesar salad, it made my mouth water. I can't wait to have pizza in my tummy.

She passed the agenda to the person on her right. Everyone took one and passed it along. Once I got mine and I look at the agenda.

Meeting December 2014

- Staff late Christmas dinner, January 9, 2015, at Gary Danko

- Part-time and full-time policy.