~Chapter 36~

*Edited*

>Tasha is almost to her due date.

>>>A/N at the end<<<
>Enjoy! 😊

________________________

C.J

Tonight, I'm taking her on a date tonight. Just the two of us before we have this baby. Pretty soon, it's going to be the three of us.

I booked at a very expensive restaurant in San Francisco.

Gary Danko.

I've booked a couple of weeks in advance. It's a very popular restaurant in San Francisco. Even celebrities go there.

"Where are going for this date, eh?" Tasha kept bugging me about it trying to get an answer out of me.

"Keep guessing until we get there." I was being a smartass, and she knew it.

"Fine, I give up." Walking out of the kitchen. She's really hormonal. Just moody as hell. But I understand that she's done being pregnant.

I love it how she gets mad.

Before noon, I went for a run. Leaving Tasha all cozy on the couch with blankets around her. Still tried from the baby kicking her most of the night.

Park my truck near the harbour. Getting my iPhone and setting it to my music. Before I pressed play, I took a sip of water.

Running along the water. Feeling the breeze against my skin. It got hot from the sun coming through the clouds.

I have a lot on my mind. Thinking of how much drama we've been through. My crazy psycho ex-finance who wouldn't leave us alone. An obsessed co-worker who tried to seduce me. Many crazy women trying to separate me and Tasha apart.

I guess it made the relationship between Tasha and me got stronger. The walls that are built around us are stronger than steel. No matter how much shit that gets thrown at us, it just melts once it hits us.

Her dad and I talk a few days ago. I ask him permission to marry her and he gave me his blessing. I don't know if I want to propose to her before or after giving birth to our child.

Well, we will see when the time comes perfectly.

Now I will have to find the perfect ring. Now too big, just simple. Next week, I'll be going shopping with Rachel. She's going to help me pick out the perfect ring. And I'm going to keep myself under my budget, which is five thousand.

As I arrived home to my babe. Gathering my thing and heading into the house. Once I opened the door, all I could smell was baking.

The last couple of days, she's been baking a lot lately. Which keeps her busy, but not to overdo it.

Her doctor said that she's no longer on bed rest and doesn't overdo it.

Once Tasha heard those words. Her face lit up like fireworks. No more being stuck to a couch most of the day.

I sneak up behind her.

"Hey. What your baking?" Putting my arms around her tummy. Getting big each day and we are almost at the finish line.

"I've been craving peanut butter cookies lately. So, I baked them." She spoke.

"Where's my mom?" I'm surprised she's not baking or cooking a storm.

Yeah. My mom came back a week early than she was supposed to. She doesn't want to miss her grandbaby being born without her. She's happy to be back.