~Chapter 20~

^ 18 weeks pregnancy ^

*Edited*

Shit is about to go down.. 🙊🙈🙉

Enjoy 😄
________________________

C.J

Today's the day of Tasha's ultrasound and I'm excited about our baby in her tummy. I watched videos of ultrasounds on YouTube and it amazes me. I just can't wait.

We are going to have lunch and then go to her appointment. She left her vehicle at home while I drove her to work because we are going together anyway and coming to her house afterward.

When I told my mom about Tasha being pregnant with my baby. She was surprised and happy that she was going to be a grandma. Then I told her about me and Summer breaking up and her being pregnant with someone else's baby. They couldn't believe she had done that behind my back for how long. Only my family knows about me becoming a dad. They all want to meet Tasha soon.

I've been cleaning the second bedroom of my house and making it into the baby's room. Pack stuff I need and some that I don't want, go in the garbage. The room needs some painting and maybe some new flooring, but I want to get Tasha's opinion on this.

I think today's the day I ask her to move in with me. But will see what happens when I ask her. Hopefully, she says yes.

I haven't seen Summer since that day I broke it off with her. Rachel comes and visits me and hangs out as siblings.

Now put down the plastic sheet and taping around the edges for painting. Making sure I tape the plugins, the closest, and the door frame. After when I was done doing that, I took a shower because it was time for me to pick up Tasha. Once I was done and getting dressed. I looked in the baby's room, imagine all the furniture in there, the paint on the walls, and Tasha rocking our baby in arms and smiling at me.

The picture was stuck in my head until I waited in the parking lot for her. Listening to the radio and looking out for her. Five minutes later, I see her in the left side mirror and unlock the door. She opened the door.

"Hello. How is it going?" She asked me while she got in. Her baby bump was getting bigger.

"I'm doing good and yourself?" Getting out of the parking lot.

"Good and tired. But I have to drink at least a liter of water an hour before the ultrasound and I'm not sure if I'll be able to hold it in." She doesn't look happy about that.

"Why do you have to drink a lot of water before any ultrasound?"

"So, they can see the baby clearly and it will not be fun when they put pressure on my bladder."

"So where do you want to go for lunch?" I always let her choose where she wants to go for lunch.

"I've been wanting something crunchy like nachos and cheese. I think there's a trunk like that near the walkway."

"Okay let's do it." I headed downtown area.

****

While waiting in line to order our lunch. Tasha was sitting down and sipping on water. These ladies were trying to get my attention, that was waiting in line with a different vendor. I could hear them saying that 'I was hot and sexy'. But this guy is taken, ladies. I could still see in the corner of my eyes staring at me.

"Next." The guy in the truck said to whoever was next in line.

"Hi." I walk up to the window.

"What can I get you, sir?"