𝟭 || 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻

✧

"Are we there, yet?" Cassiopèe asked inpatient from the backseat, her silver-ish eyes watching the trees that were passing by.

Celeste chuckled from the drivers seat, her green eyes glancing at her daughter from the review mirror. "What's got you so fidgeting, hon?" She asked as she noticed the younger Fay nervously play with the rings on her fingers.

Cassiopèe and Celeste Fay we're moving from New York to Forks, the two were on the road for almost two days because both of them hated airplanes.

Celeste was one of the greatest doctor there were, meaning that she always got jobs all around the world, making the two females travel a lot.

"Its just that— what if Bella doesn't remember me, ya know? What if she hates me now? Or— or she changed her mind about me and now she thinks I'm not cool? What if she got a boyfriend that will make her not want to see me anymore? Or maybe she—" Cassiopèe started rambling anxious, her british accent making the words unrecognizable.

"Everything will be just fine, Cassie. I spoke with Charlie when you were asleep and he said that Bella will be arriving in at least two hours" her mother assured her, making the young girl sigh of relief.

Cassiopèe and Bella met two years ago in Phoenix, the girls befriended almost immediately, making the two inseparable. They were heart broken when they found that the silver-ish eyed girl had to move.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Cassie took the book from lap and started reading it again, hoping it would take her mind from Bella.

"How do you like it?" Celeste asked her daughter nervously, looking from her to the light blue house with two floors in front of them.

A grin erupted on the younger's Fay face as she turned her head to her mother "I love it" she exclaimed before taking her bags and rushing inside the house.

Pink hair flowing behind her and she heard her mother chuckling at her before she opened the front door.

The house had all the furniture already put to their place, making the house look even more fancier. The girl rushed down the stairs, careful to not stumble and break something.

Her grin widened, if that was even more possible, as she looked at her room. The walls were white because in no time there will be her paintings hanging, making the room more colourful. A king sized bed was on one side of the room and on the other one was her dresser and desk, next to a rather large window.

Cassiopèe put her bags down and placed her guitar carefully on her bed, before she broke into another sprint to help her mother with all their things.

The two females moved their bags and boxes in less then a hour, there weren't too much giving the fact that they were always on the road.

Currently, Cassiopèe was in her new room, hanging her paintings on the walls. She heard her mom call for her downstairs so she quickly put the painting on her bed and made her way down.

"Bella!" She shouted, a bright and blinding smile took over her features as she spotted her best friend. She embraced the brunette into a bone crushing hug, making the taller girl to chuckle at her friend's antics.

"Dad, this is Cassie, Cassie this is my dad, Charlie" Bella presented the two, a wide smile on her own face.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Swan" the pink haired girl smiled kindly at him, shaking his hand.

"Call me Charlie" he brushed her off, a smile mirroring her own was on his face as he looked at how happy the teenager made his daughter.

"Me and Is have to catch up on the last two years, so bye mom, bye Charlie" Cassiopèe spoke fast, making the older male furrow his eyebrows at her, not understanding what she just said due to her accent.

Cassiopèe took Bella's arm and rushed the two into her new room, the smile was replaced by a mischievous grin as she exclaimed "tell me everything!"