𝟭𝟭 || 𝗕𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

✧

After two days of begging her mother, Celeste allowed Cassiopèe to go in the trip organised by her biology teacher.

"Love you, Ma" Cassie kissed her mother's cheek as she took a sip of her tea before rushing out on the door.

"Wait, what are you wearing?" Celeste asked while eyeing her daughter's clothes.

Cassiopèe looked down at her outfit with a frown. She was wearing grey baggy sweatpants with a white hoodie and a leather jacket to keep her warm.

"What's wrong with what I wear?" She asked after a few seconds, slight confusion laced her words.

"Aren't you gonna be cold?" Her mother asked worried, ever since the accident she started to babysit Cassie more.

"I'm gonna be just fine, mom" a smile broke into her face as she kissed her cheek once more before rushing into Bella's truck that was waiting for her outside.

"I want answers" Bella stated confidently while she pulled from the Fay's driveway and heading to school.

"About what?" The silver-ish eyed girl asked as she tried to fix her massy bun of pink hair.

"Darius" the brunette answered instantly, she looked over her friend to see her still confused so she elaborated "he stopped the van with his bare hand and he doesn't even have a scratch, don't to you think it's weird?"

The Fay shrugged, still trying to make her hair look somewhat decent "don't know, maybe their vampires, ya know? Pale skin, strength and don't like people, that would actually be cool" she chuckled slightly at the end.

Bella scoffed "I doubt that, you're reading to much fantasy" she gave her friend a short look before she moved her eyes back on the road.

"Alright, I want your slips signed by the parents" Mr, Molina announced, two buses were behind him.

"You look excited for someone who hates biology" Bella said as she eyed the wide grin her best friend was wearing as she scanned the parking lot.

"I don't hate biology" Cassiopèe defended herself "I just have a strong dislike towards it, besides, all I did these days was eating, sleeping and maybe watching TV" she rolled her eyes "of course I'm excited to get out of the house"

"Of course" Bella muttered under her breath with a small smile.

"Hey, Cassie, can I talk to you?" Marcus, a guy from her history class asked her shyly.

"Sure" she gave him a confused look before nodding to Bella and going to Marcus. "What's up, Marc?" She asked with a smile.

Unbeknownst to her, Edward, Alice and Jasper were listening in the conversation. Edward smirked as he heard the boy's thoughts "he wants to ask her to prom" he whispered to the other two vampires.